Nrlfix shutdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To all our members and NRL fanatics:

Unfortunately we have had to close our site due to copyright infringements (refer to Copyright Act 1968-Sect 132A1). I can't go into detail of what the Nrl Partnership have done, but I have no choice but to shut the site down. Firstly I would like to thank Azsportza for the amount of work he has put into the site and to all of the staff involved in the site, It wouldn't be where it is without all your hard work. I think we can all agree that the Nrl has made a mistake because at the end of the day all we wanted is to give people around the world the opportunity to watch Nrl hassle free. We have never made $1 off the site it was all for the fans. We hope that you have all enjoyed our site while it was running, and the administrators want to thank you all for your contributions and support.

[email protected] will be open till Saturday morning, I would be very happy to here what the fans think of this. Also with our twitter/facebook.

Hope you can all find a way to watch the Nrl this season.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299835955[/time]

image00.png

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT NRLFIX.COM
This website has been shutdown by Internet Fraud Watchdog for breaches of the Copyright Act 1968, relating to the illegal streaming of protected content

the name escapes me but theres that foreign site you can watch league on aswell ,if anyone remembers and you are allowed to post the name up here please do so !

cheers

maybe i cant remember ! i got in **** one day for mentioning it on nrlfix lol

Can't say I am surprised. It is a shame but think about it this way you were getting something others pay for by subscribing to foxtel etc

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/rugby.html

Usually use this site to watch Basketball, but noticed they have all the NRL games scheduled tonight. Hope this helps anyone who cant watch the game.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4