NRLs BIG TEST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Steve76

Reserve Grader
After a pathetic approach to previous misdemeanours it's a big test for the nrl as to how they will handle the Mitchell Pearce issue.
Instead of being hellbent on sidelining John Hopoate they seem to have forgotten on the following.
* Mitchell's ongoing misdemeanours
* skd 11 charges ( not one or 2 )
* willis Meehan only getting an In-house ban for a serious robbery and assault
* parramattas willingness to cheat the cap in all 3 grades and 3rd party agreements. The penalty? Sign more players than they have ever had.

kirisone avua got 22 weeks , Todd carney and Joel Monaghan sent to the U.k
Let's see what happens to the pride of the nick politis, David gyngell nrl run team ??

Same deal for Mitchell as Ben Barba. Hide them away from drug testing and let it all blow over. Another shoddy Toddy cover up.

The incidents mentioned continue a long tradition... Like when Inglis was enlisted to replace Brett Stewart as the face of the game even though he admitted to assaulting his Mrs...

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Parramatta could do just about anything and the NRL would do nothing. They would be laughing so hard at the NRL at the moment. I mean, what else does the club have to do to earn any form of punishment? The love fest for western Sydney is sickening.

And David Klemmer was let of because he said he tripped? An organisation could not be dumb, could they?

The NRL will wait until the roosters have had a few games to see how the replacement goes. If he goes well and the roosters decide that they want to stop paying Pearce then he will cop it, if they struggle he will get off

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6