NSW coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Laurie Daley has been appointed Ricky Stuart's successor as NSW State of Origin coach for the next two years.

Daley got the nod ahead of Brad Fittler, Daniel Anderson and Trent Barrett, who were also interviewed for the role at Rugby League Central in Sydney on Tuesday.

He will take over from Stuart, who quit the role after taking control of Parramatta earlier this month.

Daley has been coach of the NSW Country Origin team for the past two years and has also taken charge of the NRL Indigenous All Stars side.

Big day in League news!

Laurie Daley has been appointed Ricky Stuart's successor as NSW State of Origin coach for the next two years.

Daley got the nod ahead of Brad Fittler, Daniel Anderson and Trent Barrett, who were also interviewed for the role at Rugby League Central in Sydney on Tuesday.

He will take over from Stuart, who quit the role after taking control of Parramatta earlier this month.

Daley has been coach of the NSW Country Origin team for the past two years and has also taken charge of the NRL Indigenous All Stars side.

Big day in League news!

So much for Alexander's man-love piece on fittler then!

Look, I may not be some big city lawyer, but daley seems to be a total air head. He has that few good ideas, he should be called Monthly.

So much for Alexander's man-love piece on fittler then!

Look, I may not be some big city lawyer, but daley seems to be a total air head. He has that few good ideas, he should be called Monthly.

Little Grubber Kick said:
manlyfan76 said:
That falls under the ill give you the bad news first system.

oh no! another 6 years in the wilderness

Exactly what i was thinking too!!!!!
I Dont think they could have found a more useless coach. Personality of a Cardboard box with a skunks pelt, sticky taped on top. Daley is not a coach, he couldnt get a trained dog to respond to him.

We are screwed!!!!

Are they giving us all this news so we dont know which one to be angry about first. First nein and now this!

Little Grubber Kick said:
manlyfan76 said:
That falls under the ill give you the bad news first system.

oh no! another 6 years in the wilderness

Exactly what i was thinking too!!!!!
I Dont think they could have found a more useless coach. Personality of a Cardboard box with a skunks pelt, sticky taped on top. Daley is not a coach, he couldnt get a trained dog to respond to him.

We are screwed!!!!

Are they giving us all this news so we dont know which one to be angry about first. First nein and now this!

Firstly, i dont think Fittler would have been the greatest of options.

Secondly, i would have preferred Fittler

Don't really think it matters who coaches us.
Whilst QLD have Slater, Cronk, Thurston & Smith etc running the show they'll be odds on every time.

Don't really think it matters who coaches us.
Whilst QLD have Slater, Cronk, Thurston & Smith etc running the show they'll be odds on every time.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6