Nsw cup 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
2.Goodall
3.Williame
4.Satini
5.Green
6.Symonds
7.Moltzen
8.Starling
9.Ballin
10.Burgess
11.Leary
12.Knight
13.Demetriou

14.Hodges
15.Garner
16.Walker

Also there is Pratt, so who do u think will be in our nsw cup 2016 side.

Good thread...

That is very close to a first-grade strength side. Combine that with the strength of our under 20s and we are looking good across the board. Maybe a bit light on in the forwards though...maybe we keep Vave? And possibly Fonua Blake on the bench if he is definitely coming...

Good thread...

That is very close to a first-grade strength side. Combine that with the strength of our under 20s and we are looking good across the board. Maybe a bit light on in the forwards though...maybe we keep Vave? And possibly Fonua Blake on the bench if he is definitely coming...
I would have Goodall in the forwards, he is not a winger, he can't tackle and is not good under the high ball. Its like having T Rex there. If Ballin goes to the Tigers as a deal with Taupau, then Pratt should go as 9

1. Moltzen
2. Williame
3. Satini
4. Ramien
5. Reardon
6. Rudolph
7. Issac Johns
8. Starling
9. Ballin (c)
10. Burgess
11. Symonds
12. Leary
13. Knight

14. Hodges
15. Vave
16. Nathan Green
17. Goodall (for second row)

18. Demetriou
19. Jordan Latham
20. Luke Garner
21. John Walker

Hiku @ fullback, Lawrence and probably Buhrer would play NSW cup, if 1sts @ full strength

(I'm calling Tapau a gain & playing DCE @ 6 and maybe Moltzen @ 7 in the NRL side).

I've seen it mooted that regional clubs, and even Fiji, will be added to the NSW Cup for next season, and games will be played before the first grade (where practical).
That makes sense.

They're changing the structure for the new TV deal, having a national reserve grade and either an under 21's or 23's. Getting rid of NSW and Q cup.
Doesn't make sense, I recall seeing that one reason of ditching the youth cup was the travel expenses which will still be there for the clubs if there is a national reserve grade competition.
I don't know much about the Qld state cup but it looks like it is well supported in Qld and they have grown the game regionally unlike NSW.

QCup is very well run, and very popular in the regional ( and city areas) where it's played.

I don't know how many they get to a NSW cup game in Sydney but I'm guessing not many.

I still think Trbojevic might spend some time in NYC, and he will be blooded slowly and carefully (as it should be with players you want to nurture).

Stewart, Taufua, Matai, Lyon, Hiku, DCE, and one of Parcell / Koroisou (to play 5/8) for now. Tom will also step up in the event of any of these being injured, so he'll be around most of the season.

Don't rush them if we don't have to. Kid will have just turned 18.

EDIT: LOL, dunno what that has to do with NSW Cup though - sorry !!

I still think Trbojevic might spend some time in NYC, and he will be blooded slowly and carefully (as it should be with players you want to nurture).

Stewart, Taufua, Matai, Lyon, Hiku, DCE, and one of Parcell / Koroisou (to play 5/8) for now. Tom will also step up in the event of any of these being injured, so he'll be around most of the season.

Don't rush them if we don't have to. Kid will have just turned 18.

EDIT: LOL, dunno what that has to do with NSW Cup though - sorry !!

Tom is big and strong enough to handle top grade from round one after the off season. Is a must in the side as he is the best attacking option we have in our squad imo

QCup is very well run, and very popular in the regional ( and city areas) where it's played.

I don't know how many they get to a NSW cup game in Sydney but I'm guessing not many.
I live on the GC and go to more Qcup games than Titans games because the games are better and it costs so much to go and watch the Titans lose.

They're changing the structure for the new TV deal, having a national reserve grade and either an under 21's or 23's. Getting rid of NSW and Q cup.
I really can't see them getting rid of q cup.

I know there is talk of NRL teams playing a reserves team on game day. NRL may need to be careful before the say each NRL team must have only one reserves team Though.

The feeder team system is the exact reason q cup has expanded into regional Queensland.

Broncos once had Toowoomba as there only reserves team I did nothing to grow the game or the q cup.

Now elite players spread across 3 or 4 teams like the cows and donkeys do in qld is a much better system. Certainly it is growing the NRL brand and second tier comp in qld.

Feeder Teams like Mackay and Cairns have been competitive and won the comp only through association with the cows. If nrl remove that Association by forcing 1 reserves team. I don't see how those regional teams will survive. Look at poor old Rockhampton they get screwed by the donkeys as a feeder team and constantly at the bottom.

If the NRL want to expand the second tier success qld has to nsw cup. They may want to make sure they don't actually destroy what makes it work in the first place.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8