NSW Cup round 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
North Sydney Bears Vs Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
North Sydney Oval, Saturday, April 19
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Liam Nicholls
Broadcast: Radio Coverage courtesy of Steele Sports Radio (Link available via www.steelesports.com.au)

BEARS – 1. KANE MORGAN 2. LOTE TUQIRI 3. MATT EVANS 4. JOE ULUIBAU 5. TUI PAIAAUA 6. BEAU CHAMPION 7. JORDAN WORBOYS 8. BRAD LUPI 9. BLAKE SOUTH 10. NECCROM AREAIITI 11. JACKSON WILLIAMS 12. CHRIS GREVSMUHL 13. JESSE ROBERTS © 14. JOSH TOOLE 15. DUNCAN LOW 16. STEVEN TAVITA 17. KURT ALDRIDGE COACH: WAYNE LAMBKIN

SEA EAGLES – 1. CLINTON GUTHERSON 2. JAYDEN HORO 3. DOMENIC REARDON 4. CHEYSE BLAIR 5. DAVID WILLIAMS 6. JACK LITTLEJOHN (C) 7. MANAIA RUDOLPH 8. JAKE TRBOJEVIC 9. JAYDEN HODGES 10. TYSON ANDREWS 11. LIGI SAO 12. TOM SYMONDS 13. DANIEL HARRISON 15. MASADA IOSEFA 16. MICHAEL CHEE KAM 17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI 18. TODD WILSON 21. MATT IKUVALU 23. DYLAN KELLY COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

BOZO said:
I don't think he played last week

SEA EAGLES – 1. CLINTON GUTHERSON 2. MATT IKUVALU 3. DOMENIC REARDON 4. CHEYSE BLAIR 5. JAYDEN HORO 6. JACK LITTLEJOHN (C) 7. MANAIA RUDOLPH 8. JAKE TRBOJEVIC 9. JAYDEN HODGES 10. TYSON ANDREWS 11. LIGI SAO 12. TOM SYMONDS 13. DANIEL HARRISON 14. SANTANA PALMER 15. MASADA IOSEFA 16. MICHAEL CHEE KAM 17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

Yeah he did apparently

The Eagle Has Landed said:
BOZO said:
I don't think he played last week

SEA EAGLES – 1. CLINTON GUTHERSON 2. MATT IKUVALU 3. DOMENIC REARDON 4. CHEYSE BLAIR 5. JAYDEN HORO 6. JACK LITTLEJOHN (C) 7. MANAIA RUDOLPH 8. JAKE TRBOJEVIC 9. JAYDEN HODGES 10. TYSON ANDREWS 11. LIGI SAO 12. TOM SYMONDS 13. DANIEL HARRISON 14. SANTANA PALMER 15. MASADA IOSEFA 16. MICHAEL CHEE KAM 17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

Yeah he did apparently
He was listed but HappilyManly reported that he did not play

So toovs has clearly written Willows rule book. It's one part of toov's game plan I just can't comprehend. After the gf and our second rowers running out of puff whilst Gower just sat on the bench. I really expected toovs to use 17 a bit more this year.

Not a bad side there. And the only players from the Bears I recognise are Lote Tuqiri and Beau Champion.

How the mighty have fallen. In a career that has seen him win a premiership with the Donkeys, play 9 tests for Australia, 3 for Fiji, 6 Origin games for Qld, earn 67 Wallabies caps and make 89 appearances for the Waratahs.....Lote Tuqiri is in NSW Cup playing second fiddle to Nathan Merritt and Joel Reddy.....

Even if his defence is the stuff other teams have wet dreams about when they play the Wabbits, Merritt is the leading try scorer in Souffs history so he I can why he's there. But Joel Reddy?

Fast fact: Like BJ, Joel Reddy spent time playing in the South Australian Rugby League. But where BJ played for a team located in Adelaide's northern region, the Central Districts Roosters (yep, same jumper and colours as the Rorters), Reddy played for my local team the South Adelaide Bulldogs (can't support them either, same colours and jumper as Des' Scumdogs). Reddy played juniors for the Bulldogs when his old man was the coach of the Adelaide Rams in 1997-98. That makes 5 first graders I know of who played in the SARL. BJ, Reddy, David Kidwell, former Sea Eagle Luke Williamson, and a kid I coached in under-14's named Nathan Vagg who played 2 games for Cronulla in 2003.

Apparently number 14 for the Bears is one to watch. He just hammers people in defence.

Want to see someone hammering people in defence? I'm currently watching the Wales vs Australia World Cup game from Swansea in 1975 on YouTube. Some bloke in the second row for Australia by the name of Randall is smashing every Welshman who comes near him. Hard hits, grassing cover tackles....you name it he's doing it. There is also another bloke who's making mince meat of the Welsh defence every time he touches the ball. Eadie I think his name is :D

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Anyone know how EPALAHAME LAUAKI is going?

He watched the action from the dugout.
He looks the goods and pretty mean :p, but I haven't seen him on the field yet, so only time will tell.

Mark Mexico on the other hand went really well - he is solid and fast and ran straight at our line.

Jorge's comeback weight had me comparing him to JoeG physique.
I thought that as he is still growing, if he kept the weight on and added a few more inches in height, then Manly would have an awesome prop :idea:

HoldenV8 said:
Want to see someone hammering people in defence? I'm currently watching the Wales vs Australia World Cup game from Swansea in 1975 on YouTube. Some bloke in the second row for Australia by the name of Randall is smashing every Welshman who comes near him. Hard hits, grassing cover tackles....you name it he's doing it. There is also another bloke who's making mince meat of the Welsh defence every time he touches the ball. Eadie I think his name is :D

Do you think they are off contract. We could use them.

Manly NSW cup played 5 lost 5. 1 bye. F/A -93. This is an utter disgrace. This is our future getting lapped by and average of 18+ points a game. The coach has no idea it's a playing roster that should be doing a hell of a lot better. We want to make these guys a priority signing over the likes of Gift, come on seriously this has to be a joke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6