Nsw cup v newtown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
It was a sorry old afternoon at Henson yesterday, losing 42-10. To me, the only manly player who looked like a first grader was oldfield. He scored a good try and put his winger away for some good runs. Oldfield is such a well balanced runner and he really looked a class above. One time he did a fantastic quick catch and pass. I think Cunningham was out, and we missed Liam and rose! Our number 12 was probably our best forward running wide in attack, but we were constantly carved up.

Newtown (easts) had a fair few first graders such as Mortimer, maugo, Mitchell,symonds. Daniel Mortimer was far better than our halves, and totally dominated. Our guys don't look ready for 1sts on that performance.

That's ok though. As B. Kimmorley says, 'Manly have no depth'.

However they can still beat the C-B B in 1st grade.

Newtown always very strong in lower grades! They have lots of talent sitting on benches or playing NSW Cup. Look, as you said, we have Oldfield, Liam, Riccardi and Robinson.

The 12 is Tim Burrell who is a big lad and lots of potential. Hopefully he can kick on too!! When I saw Trent Reilly on the possible bench I knew then we ain't spending the money!!!

Finally! It was good to see Stromquist get some well deserved minutes. Played brilliantly. Falcone was above average as well but looks to be playing out of position. Would also like to see farrar back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6