Nsw cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasn't been a good weekend for the lower grades. 56-0 in the 20's and a 36 point hiding in Reggies @:eek:

At least the Minister of Defense has quit :giggle:

The Intrust Team will be banished to Blacktown till they learn to tackle.
Then again, the new Coach may have them firing :)

Well that proves me right
62-26
Embarrassing from the boys
NSW Cup and U/20's are a joke this year.
That is embarrassing. Our selector of coaches and recruitment hasn't necessary had a good 12 months. Are the goat photos final destroyed and Willow is gone. gone. gone.

Didn't we beat Newcastle in all three grades a few weeks ago?
Getting thrashed by them obviously shows that the players have given up.
So why should we bother to turn up for the remaining three matches?
The only reason will be to show some support to Jamie Lyon who has given us great enjoyment and sterling service over the years.

I may have missed the memo but when, apart from some years, have we ever had a strong lower grade presence? I remember in the mid 90's we went a couple of years in a row without winning in reserve grade.

First grade is disappointing but we have never been a club that always wins all three grades

I may have missed the memo but when, apart from some years, have we ever had a strong lower grade presence? I remember in the mid 90's we went a couple of years in a row without winning in reserve grade.

First grade is disappointing but we have never been a club that always wins all three grades

But we dont get beaten to a pulp like its been this season. This was supposed to be the new beginning. Like others I only accept the existence of the Penn family at Manly because of the money they put in. Otherwise they are better off detailing cars. There's some very poor thinking going on in the Manly club at present.

I'm prepared to give Barrett the benefit of a doubt given the injury toll and having to meld a new set of players. But I'm sick of the mantra regarding how good things are getting from Peters and I'm sick of the Penns and their two faced double standards following the Toovey dismissal. Will never forgive them for that.

Success and failure is a direct result of the management and they are responsible for putting coaches and recruitment and retention . 2015 & 2016 have been a disaster for our great club . When are these people going to be held accountable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6