NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 9 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 9 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Newcastle Knights at Henson Park at 11:00 AM (local) on Saturday (9th of May):

1. LUCAS PRICE
2. MITCH THOMAS
3. MITCH BRITTON
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. CHARLIE BUTTROSE
6. WILL PEARSALL (C)
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JESSE MAXWELL
11. RHYS ARMSTRONG
12. JAMES PARKER
13. DARCY COX

14. NICHOLAS HYNES
15. JYI SEYMOUR
16. JORDAN SIMS
17. ADDISON DEMETRIOU

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 9 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the New Zealand Warriors at Henson Park at 1:00 PM (local) on Saturday (9th of May):

1. DOM REARDON
2. LUKE GARNER
3. TONY SATINI
4. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
5. BEN FRITZ
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. UITI BAKER
9. KURT ALDRIDGE
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JORDAN LATHAM
12. JAMES HASSON
13. TODD WILSON

14. DYLAN KELLY
15. NICK LYNN
16. VINNI NGARO
17. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Live Radio Coverage courtesy of radiohub.com.au

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Demitrio is highly rated amongst some of the posters on here, yet he sits on the bench for 20s? I've never seen the kid play, anyone have any good info on him?

Demitrio is highly rated amongst some of the posters on here, yet he sits on the bench for 20s? I've never seen the kid play, anyone have any good info on him?
Trust me Bennyeagle, this guy is a wrecking ball, a pocket rocket who gets good metres and will I think develop into a quality first grader.

NSW Cup lost to the Warriors 36-24. That's what they get for dropping Rudolph to 18th man!!
They've won the last 2 games since he came back into the halves and to drop him completely makes no sense to Willows comments in the match preview of wanting to make sure they keep up the winning momentum of the last few weeks!!

I was at Henson Park today. The only two to show any promise were the fullback Reardon and Chee Kham, who I hope fullfills his potential.
Cheekham was out in the centres and was a handful on every touch.
Vave look as though he's on a mission to usurp Georgie as the NRL's chief Teletubbie and Tyson Andrews, Baker, Ngaro are plodders. Hodges was surprisingly quiet.

For those even contemplating JLJ being part of the solution in 1st grade .... Forget it.

For those even contemplating JLJ being part of the solution in 1st grade .... Forget it.

Goes some way to confirming what I've thought about JLJ. Ok as a fill in when someone else is running the show, but will struggle to hold down a first grade place at any club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2