NSW & Holden Cups - Round 12 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 12 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium at 12:45 PM on Sunday (1st of June):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. JESSE RAMIEN
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. NICHOLAS LYNN
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. JAMIL HOPOATE

14. CRAIG MCMURRICH
15. RHYS ARMSTRONG
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
18. NICHOLAS HYNES

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 12 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wyong Roos at Brookvale Oval at 3:00 PM on Saturday (31st of May):

1. CLINTON GUTHERSON
2. DOMENIC REARDON
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. DAVID WILLIAMS
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JAMES HASSON
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

15. JAYDEN HORO
16. DYLAN KELLY
17. LUKE BARTLEY
18. EPALAHAME LAUAKI

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Radio Coverage courtesy of Triple H FM (Link available via www.triplehfm.com.au/hhh)

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Wyong Roos now with Sydney Roosters (they'll still keep Newtown as well).
So could potentially see some fringe Rooster top graders in Wyong's team soon

Ok early try to Sea eagles 6 nil

Interesting that no Harrison or Jake t

12 to nil Luke Bartley try under the posts

Length of field intercept try to Wyong after manly looked certain to score 12 to 6 manly in front after 16 mins

Gee Wolfman is tentative these days

12all after wolfy charges out of the line and misses his man

Soft defence 18 to 12 Wyong a cople of the forwards should hang their head in shame.

Now they kick out in full off kickoff and another Wyong try. This is embarrassing 24 to 12

Jayden hodges scores under the posts from dummy half 24 to 18

Probably the softest try I have seen at Brookie in 10 years Wyong stretch their lead to 12 again 30 to 18.

Soggy São under the stick it will be 30 to 24 at half time.

Defence is shocking from both sides

I don't know who the 21 is for Manly but he is deadset full of mistakes

Bird Up said:
Gutherson is having a shocker!

Doesn't want to tackle!

Bird Up said:

Doesn't want to tackle!

Nice try to Rudolph after a nice break by Gutherson

And a nice conversion from out wide 30 all

**** call against us 10 metres out need to dig deep now

Try to Wyong not long left

36 to 30 seven mins to go

Another rubbish effort. Willo the only coach who cannot be sacked apparently.

Thanks for sitting through another lacklustre game :s

Feeling for little Wolfie, who can not shake his self doubting demons :angel:

Willo must be paying Manly to keep his spot :dodgy:

Best thing for Wolfy i think is a change of scenery. Sooner the better for his own sake. Unfortunately looking at his body language on the field he is pretty shot. I don't know if any Aus clubs would take him on, but I'm sure he could command a decent deal in the UK, even if it is just a season or two to get that confidence back and play the way we all know and love him for. He has a ready made media career post playing, but should still have more than a few playing years in him, once he regains confidence.

The Wheel said:
I don't know who the 21 is for Manly but he is deadset full of mistakes

Bird Up said:

Doesn't want to tackle!

Bird Up said:

Doesn't want to tackle!

Nice try to Rudolph after a nice break by Gutherson

And a nice conversion from out wide 30 all

... call against us 10 metres out need to dig deep now

Try to Wyong not long left

36 to 30 seven mins to go

Cheers for that The Wheel. Quick question, how is Tyson Andrews looking......has his fitness improved at all???

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Best thing for Wolfy i think is a change of scenery. Sooner the better for his own sake. Unfortunately looking at his body language on the field he is pretty shot. I don't know if any Aus clubs would take him on, but I'm sure he could command a decent deal in the UK, even if it is just a season or two to get that confidence back and play the way we all know and love him for. He has a ready made media career post playing, but should still have more than a few playing years in him, once he regains confidence.

His partner is a Solicitor, so they are limited in relocating unless she takes a sabbatical.

It would be better for him to retire, as he has achieved it all in RL anyway. Its heartbreaking to watch and ultimately he can only achieve what he already has anyway. With his broken neck, he should not tempt fate either :sleepy:

Wolfie is a creative soul and takes his mistakes too personally :angel: Hugh Jackman could get him into acting, which is next on his list :idea:

He was ok nothing special but didn't have much help up front. Best IMO were Hodges
Santini, number 16 but can't think of his name.

Sadly I am putting a line through Wolfman and for me the jury is out on Clinton and chee kam wasn't impressed at all with them today.

The Wheel said:
He was ok nothing special but didn't have much help up front. Best IMO were Hodges
Santini, number 16 but can't think of his name.

Sadly I am putting a line through Wolfman and for me the jury is out on Clinton and chee kam wasn't impressed at all with them today.

Thanks mate. Jeez, poor old Wolfie. :-/

The last few weeks harrison has had a major part in most tries scored with great passing and offloads and his Defense has improved the teams overall. Today without that on the edge and jake t work up the middle the result showed how fragile other players are in this team. Blair is almost non existent in these games and cheek am is nowhere near nrl standard.Gutherson has the skill but needs to be in a more polished side to see his value.
The depth is a serious problem with players that are not first choice picks for 20s,our bench players.
Hasson is in nrl is Harrison injured.?

I am thinking Harrison is in Brisbane as back up for Choc not sure where Jakw is but he might be 18 th man with DCE and Choc out?

Yes thanks as always @The Wheel for the reports.

Sounds like the rots set back in, esp in defence.

Also sounds like Dan Harrison has come back to us with something to prove. (And may be in the 1sts squad as reward).

And the continued quality of Hodges is another small mercy.

If Hodges is going so well and being creative why isn't he taking the utility position left by Buhrer on the bench?

Surely he can play 30 minutes and Ballin can have a break or move into the backrow to defend instead of Hasson?

Fluffy said:
If Hodges is going so well and being creative why isn't he taking the utility position left by Buhrer on the bench?

Surely he can play 30 minutes and Ballin can have a break or move into the backrow to defend instead of Hasson?

Got to be considered if Hodges is up to 1st grade. You are tightening up the middle and adding a bit of spark.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4