NSW & Holden Cups - Round 13 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 13 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval at 5:15 PM on Friday (6th of June):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. JESSE RAMIEN
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. NICHOLAS LYNN
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. JAMIL HOPOATE

14. CRAIG MCMURRICH
15. RHYS ARMSTRONG
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
18. NICHOLAS HYNES

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 13 - BYE Round.

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

The NSW CUP side look like dead set certainties this week, but I'm still a bit hesitant to put any money on them.

We are a chance of moving up to within 2 points of 10th spot this week, from there..anything could happen. Come on Willow, nows our chance mate!

We concede an average of 30 points a game in NSW Cup which probably equates to roughly 6 tries a match..That is unbelieveable! A team can fail to click in attack but defense is an attitude thing at this level.

The core forward pack is basically picked from Turbo,Hasson,JSL,Sao,Hodges,Chee Kam,Symonds,Ephulaki?? all of whom have been touted as future first graders or even star future first graders.

Good players have a competitive edge to them;something aint right!

Add Tyson Andrews (who's been consistent and improving) and more recently Daniel Harrison to the pack

It seems we were on the rise after a shocking start this year, but had that narrow loss last start.

The only mitigation I can suggest, is there was a lot of new guys this year (in the backs and forwards).

MAYBE it's taking time for them to gel as a unit; but some of our efforts here have been just not good enough.

Hope the bye helps guys with any niggling injuries.

Still no sign or word on our Holden Cup hooker, Michael Stigg folks??

I have seen two NSW Cup games this season for two great wins (bears and Jets). Really impressed with Luauki, Sao and Harrison and would certainly be shadowing these three against Symmonds, Hassan and JSL. More size and harder running and hitting (Luauki and Sao in particular) and very good ball playing from Harrsion. Not sure what tv is thinking but I would imagine if we don’t fire in the forwards this week against the dogs, there will likely be some new blood introduced. Having said that, I have no doubt that we will see the real Manly side turn up this Friday and we will do the dogs by +16. I guess that means the three NSW Cup guys will need to keep waiting.....perhaps even win a few more games.

ps. Jake not ready for NRL just yet....Chee kam I think really needs to bulk up somewhat....tyson andrews looks more like a 2nd rower than prop but certainly does a good job and could be a real possibility in NRL

Good suggestion susan...I could be a good omen here. 100% success rate so far. Love those suburban grounds especially bear park. Just heard kingy and DCE may be out so could be time to blood one of these NSW cup guys. That Luauki is 100% aggression and could be just what the doctor ordered. What will tv do? Bench = dunamis, symmonds,JSL and probably hassan. In that case I may need to revise my prediction. Definitely time for change.

I was wondering what happened to big Ron Alovilli too...

I know from reports he was a bit rough n ready, but any prospective ''mongrel'' wouldn't go astray.

Although it seems Ron has.

mozgrame said:
If it's mongrel you want...give Tyson a run. He has mongrel to burn!!

So I've heard mate!

Depending on what happens against the Dogs tonight, blokes like Tyson might get a bit more of a look in too.

RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
If it's mongrel you want...give Tyson a run. He has mongrel to burn!!

So I've heard mate!

Depending on what happens against the Dogs tonight, blokes like Tyson might get a bit more of a look in too.

I was hoping he would have kicked on quickly at Manly. Maybe soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFOg3Q2JgqE

Well....he may have to wait a bit longer. lol Keep it up boys!!!

Yeah good stuff there @mozgrame

But all the Cup boys will have to lift another notch after last night.

Is Tyson with us beyond this season?

Another preseason in the elite company could only help him even more.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7