NSW & Holden Cups - Round 15 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 15 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Cronulla Sharks at Remondis Stadium at 3:15 PM on Saturday (21st of June):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. JESSE RAMIEN
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. LUKE BARTLEY
12. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
13. LIAM KNIGHT

14. MICHAEL STIG
15. DALLAS KOEN
16. RHYS ARMSTRONG
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. EVAN LEE
18. JACKSON KELLY

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 15 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Cronulla Sharks at Remondis Stadium at 5:15 PM on Saturday (21st of June):

1. DAVID WILLIAMS
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. DOMENIC REARDON
5. JAYDEN HORO
6. CLINTON GUTHERSON
7. MASADA IOSEFA
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

15. SANTANA PALMER
16. DYLAN KELLY
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
18. JAKE TRBOJEVIC

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: No broadcasting this week.

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

I see Mick Stigg is finally back in Holden Cup.

Wolfie at fullback and Gutho at 5/8 in NSW Cup...it seems the faith in Clinton grows steadily.

Good luck on Jake T's return from injury too.

That NSW Cup side looks good again...

We shall see.

Rudolph got injured in the dying seconds of the game and it didn't look good at all so someone will have to replace him!!
Besides, after Rudolphs recent performances and in particular last Sat in the halves, the only way Gutherson would get a run in the halves is if Rudolph was injured..... and now he is.....

Yep, Manaia is another who seems to be making good progress BU.

Hope his injury isn't too serious; and good luck to Gutho, directing things in his place.

Any word on what's up with Cheyse Blair??

I think I read Cheyse has got a knee niggle but don't know how bad it is..... He was watching the NSW Cup on Sat and seemed to be walking ok.

As for Rudolph, his injury looked nasty when it happened and didn't look comfortable at all when the trainers limped him off the field. By the looks of it I think hes injured his foot or ankle! If what I saw is any indication I think he may be out for a bit!!

Thanks again BU.

It seems we're far from immune to the steady spate of injuries everywhere this year.

As said elsewhere the first State of Origin reached levels of almost beyond human capabilities.

Likewise there just seems to be more injuries across the NRL than ever before. And I wonder if all the rule tweaks don't play a significant part in that.

Good luck to Cheyse and Manaia of course.

Jamil Hopoate has Court date , 29 July, for affray and assault occasioning bodily harm.

Needs to seeknleave from a Magistrate before he can travel to NZ next month to take on Warriors.

Sky News

Jamil needs to seek counsel from big brother Will too, for guidance and anger management perhaps.

By all reports he's really going places in footy.

Would be a terrible waste to throw that away.

RiverEagle said:
Jamil needs to seek counsel from big brother Will too, for guidance and anger management perhaps.

By all reports he's really going places in footy.

Would be a terrible waste to throw that away.

He makes a great bust in the game re: the bears then check his pass to put Gutho away. If he can keep on the right side of the law he has a big future I think.

In a frantic finale the NYC Sharks have scored an 80th minute try to snatch a 22-all draw with the Sea Eagles in their match played at Remondis Stadium.

Fullback Dallas Wells out-leapt his opponent to score a match-leveling try just seconds from fulltime, however the conversion attempt from wide out was waved away, leaving both teams happy with one point but disappointed not to have claimed the win.

The first half was something of an arm wrestle, with neither side able to assert their authority on the game but it was the Sharks to score first 18 minutes into the match.

Shifting the ball to the right Sharks centre Anthony Moraitis found himself one-on-one with his opponent and from close range he showed good footwork to get past the attempted tackle to touch down.

Jamaye Isaako kicked the conversion and the Sharks led 6-0.

The teams looked like going to the break with no change to the scoreline, however a Manly try, scored by backrower Luke Bartley on the stroke of half time, converted by Luke Garner, saw the teams deadlocked after the first 40 minutes.

The second half began with a couple of Manly penalties putting them on the attack and after repeat sets on the Sharks line they managed to add to their tally when lock Liam Knight crashed over.

The try was converted from under the uprights and Manly had a 12-6 lead five minutes into the second stanza.

The Sharks responded, a clever Taylar Garrett kick found Paul Simona alone on the right hand side, the centre easily winning the race to ground the ball for his teams second try.

Isaako kicked the extras from wide out and the scores were again level.

Keeping the pressure on and capitalising on Manly errors the Sharks pressed again, this time Moraitis finding Josh Add-Carr in support with the winger getting the ball down centimetres from the touch in goal line.

From the sideline Isaako’s kick was picture perfect and with 20 minutes of the match to go the Sharks were ahead 18-12.

The momentum shifted once again however, this time a well-placed kick, claimed by Latrell Schaumkel saw the Sea Eagles winger cross in the south-western corner to put Manly back within in two at 18-16 and with 13 minutes to go it was anyone’s game.

Manly then went back in front when hooker Michael Stigg beat some ordinary Sharks defense, the try converted by Garner to take the score to 22-18, but as it would pan out the match was far from over.

Just when it looked like Manly would hold on the Sharks mounted one last charge and sensing an opportunity out wide, on the last tackle and with the seconds ticking Garrett launched a kick high and wide into the corner, with fullback Wells jumping high to grab the football and plant it down.

Isaako’s kick to win the game after the full time siren drifted to the left of the posts, leaving the scores level at 22-apiece.

It was a brave effort once again from the young Sharks with the one point something of a relief after a string of losses.

SHARKS 22
Anthony Moriatis, Josh Addo-Carr, Paul Simona, Dallas Wells tries, Jamayne Isaako 3 goals

Drew with

MANLY 22
Michael Stigg, Latrell Schaumkel, Luke Bartley, Liam Knight tries, Luke Garner 3 goals

Just started watching the replay and the pre game dressing room shows Jake walking about freely.

So great news, after having him stretchered off :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2