NSW & Holden Cups - Round 19 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 19 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the St George Illawarra Dragons at Win Jubilee Oval at 4:45 PM on Monday (21st of July):

1. KYLE SAUNDERS
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. ZACH NICHOLLS
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. RHYS ARMSTRONG
13. LIAM KNIGHT

14. MICHAEL STIG
15. NICHOLAS LYN
16. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
17. EVAN LEE
18. JACKSON KELLY

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 19 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Mounties at Aubrey Keech Reserve at 3:00PM on Saturday (19th of July):

1. DOMENIC REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. TARANT MARINER
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. JACK LITTLEJOHN
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

14. JAYDEN HORO
15. SATANA PALMER
16. LUKE HADDRICK
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

Broadcast: NSWRL Match Centre coverage available via 893fm.com.auhttp://893fm.com.au/

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Jethro said:
HOLDEN CUP - Round 19 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the St George Illawarra Dragons at Win Jubilee Oval at 4:45 PM on Monday (21st of July):

1. KYLE SAUNDERS
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. ZACH NICHOLLS
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. RHYS ARMSTRONG
13. LIAM KNIGHT

14. MICHAEL STIG
15. NICHOLAS LYN
16. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
17. EVAN LEE
18. JACKSON KELLY

COACH: DAVID HEATH

NSW CUP - Round 19 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Mounties at Aubrey Keech Reserve at 3:00PM on Saturday (19th of July):

1. DOMENIC REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. TARANT MARINER
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. JACK LITTLEJOHN
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

14. JAYDEN HORO
15. SATANA PALMER
16. LUKE HADDRICK
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

Broadcast: NSWRL Match Centre coverage available via 893fm.com.auhttp://893fm.com.au/

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

changes to the Holden cup I have been told
1 Taylor
6 Pearsall
8 Delaney ( Injured )
a couple of changes will happen in the backline

Hope both teams do well and get a win up
I would love to see Andrews come off the bench for 1sts.

I know his brother is out for the season, but what is Tom Turbojet's injury situation?
The Under 20 lads have shown a lot of spirit in the past couple of months. Pity it hasn't been emulated by the NSW Cup team.

Mounties are a good side though.

Our NSW Cup guys need to really aim up and ''enthuse'' as HM says, or we'll get put to the sword once again.

That link @Jethro to see the Holden Cup ladder just takes me to the (Senior) NRL website mate?

There is a selection area - the down arrow will enable you to Select Holden Cup Comp.

Our VB NSW Cup is no longer in contention for the Finals. So it will be a dour game.

Tom T was hurt in the SOO Under 20s - I think it was a pec/shoulder problem. He was at Brookie last week and didn't have any visible bandages etc.
Jake T however, was in a moon boot :(

RiverEagle said:
Mounties are a good side though.

Our NSW Cup guys need to really aim up and ''enthuse'' as HM says, or we'll get put to the sword once again.

That link @Jethro to see the Holden Cup ladder just takes me to the (Senior) NRL website mate?

It takes me directly to the Holden Cup ladder and has done so for every round so far. Maybe it was just a glitch in the system for you when you clicked on it that took you to to the (Senior) NRL website
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes my error (I was in a hurry earlier and didn't see the ladder tab).

Sorry @Jethro and thanks HM too.

The Merge are doing well in Holden Cup; but as noted, our boys are on a bit of a roll and could be peaking at the right time!

Fingers-crossed for a win, and onward to the finals, perhaps.

HappilyManly said:
There is a selection area - the down arrow will enable you to Select Holden Cup Comp.

Our VB NSW Cup is no longer in contention for the Finals. So it will be a dour game.

Tom T was hurt in the SOO Under 20s - I think it was a pec/shoulder problem. He was at Brookie last week and didn't have any visible bandages etc.
Jake T however, was in a moon boot :(

He hurt his ankle has been wearing a boot

Great news - next Sunday from 9:30am Fox Sports 1 will televise live the NYC, then the NSW Cup and then from 2pm the NRL Manly Warriors Games.

Get to a Club/Pub if you don't have Foxtel at home :)

Everyone can check out Epalahame in the NS Cup and the great young talents like Charlie Taylor, Stigg etc in the NYC :angel:

HappilyManly said:
Great news - next Sunday from 9:30am Fox Sports 1 will televise live the NYC, then the NSW Cup and then from 2pm the NRL Manly Warriors Games.

Everyone can check out Epalahame in the NS Cup and the great young talents like Charlie Taylor, Stigg etc in the NYC :angel:

lying on the couch all day in my manly beanie and undies IS doing something!

Berryman scored a 2nd half hattrick. He seems to be settling back into playing footy after a long stint on the injury sideline!

The boys had a chance to even up the score too! With 5mins to go and the score 30-32 we got a penalty 20m out and right in front of goal but the boys chose to take the tap! It was a poor set highlightened by the fact Rearden kicks the grubber on the last out on the wing, and it was a poor one at that!
Also, why they pushed the play down the left baffled me when Berryman was tearing Mounties apart down the right side!! Commonsense would say shifting the ball right with 6 to go on the 20m line would've been the smarter option don't you think?!!!!

Bird Up said:
Berryman scored a 2nd half hattrick. He seems to be settling back into playing footy after a long stint on the injury sideline!

The boys had a chance to even up the score too! With 5mins to go and the score 30-32 we got a penalty 20m out and right in front of goal but the boys chose to take the tap! It was a poor set highlightened by the fact Rearden kicks the grubber on the last out on the wing, and it was a poor one at that!
Also, why they pushed the play down the left baffled me when Berryman was tearing Mounties apart down the right side!! Commonsense would say shifting the ball right with 6 to go on the 20m line would've been the smarter option don't you think?!!!!
Which players stood out for us ?

I only heard the last 25 mins on the live radio commentary!
From what I heard, Berryman, Andrews & Harrison sounded like the standouts!
They're missing Rudolph too with 3 different kickers trying to convert!

Can anyone confirm this for me, but have we signed Sean Meaney from the Tigpies? He wasn't on Tuesdays team list announcement but I'm sure I heard his name called for us as well as doing some goal kicking?
It wouldn't surprise me as it seems he's been pushed aside to make room for Moses in the halves in NSW Cup on his fast track to first grade!!

Alan said:
HappilyManly said:

lying on the couch all day in my manly beanie and undies IS doing something!

Oh PUL-EEEZ get a pic of that for Postcards!

Or, perhaps not old mate......lol!

Super Sunday for Manly next week! (Thanks HM)

Semi-nudity, beanies and beer optional!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6