NSW & Holden Cups - Round 21 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 21 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Brisbane Broncos at Brookvale Oval at 5:20 PM (AEST) on Friday (1st of August):

1. CHARLIE TAYLOR
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. JACKSON KELLY
4. LUKE GARNER
5. JESSE RAMIEN
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. RHYS ARMSTRONG
13. NICHOLAS LYN

14. MICHAEL STIG
15. JAMES PARKER
16. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
17. EVAN LEE
18. NICHOLAS HYNES

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 21 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Penrith Panthers at Sportingbet Stadium at 3:00 PM (AEST) on Saturday (2nd of August):

1. DOMENIC REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. TARANT MARINER
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. ZACH NICHOLLS
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

14. SEAN MEANEY
15. SANTANA PALMER
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. LUKE HADDRICK

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Hawkesbury Radio 89.9FM

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Check it out in the Mwse site, both lower grade team announcements are "by Jake Trbojevic" - must be editing the website while in recovery.

Will be interesting to see how a couple of the young guns go being elevated to NSW Cup.

Zach Nicholls and Dylan Kelly must've impressed enough to be given that chance.

And I'm getting reassured about our long-term future as the weeks go by, and our Holden Cup keep mirroring the success of first-grade.

Good luck to all 3 grades, of course.

Unfortunately, Manly forget how to tackle :s

34-44 some good tries for us. Our #12 came off with knee issues.

Its freezing at Brookie :(

Hugh Jackman can go and suck it, not turning up in this tasteless sellout jersey :mad:

Great to see the 20s get a mention. The game against the Warriors would have taken a bit out of them. Hopefully they will bounce back against Souths and get their defensive issues sorted out. Speedster Taylor should be making his debut for 1sts now to cover anywhere in the backline. Hopoate and Knight should be getting a run as well. I hope the club do whatever they can to retain these players as I am sure other clubs have come a knockin' for 1st grade positions already and playing in an under achieving cup side that gets flogged here each week is not very exciting for anyone and risk being injured at the same time.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/maroon-and-white-blitzing-both-grades-ahead-of-finals/story-fngr8iii-1227010424418

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4