NSW & Holden Cups - Round 22 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 22 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs at the Sydney Cricket Ground at 5:30 PM (AEST) on Friday (8th of August):

1. CHARLIE TAYLOR
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. JACKSON KELLY
4. LUKE GARNER
5. JESSE RAMIEN
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. JAMES PARKER

14. MICHAEL STIG
15. NICHOLAS HYNES
16. NICHOLAS LYN
17. EVAN LEE

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 22 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wentworthville Magpies at Ringrose Park at 3:00 PM (AEST) on Sunday (10th of August):

1. DOMENIC REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. TARRANT MARINER
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. ZACH NICHOLLS
8. TYSON ANDREWS
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
11. LIGI SAO
12. DYLAN KELLY
13. DANIEL HARRISON

14. DALLAS KOEN
15. SANTANA PALMER
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. LUKE HADDRICK

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: No broadcast is scheduled for this week.

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Our Holden Cup boys need to bounce back and try to leap-frog Souths.

They've still got a good chance to make finals.

While it could be ugly yet again for our reggies...

Wentworthville could steam-roll us again, if we're not a lot better.

Thanks again Jethro for your information. Still no Tom Terrific or 'Bert' Gutherson in the lower grades. Any further word on when they'l be back? 'Bert' because of that Sesame Street character with the similar hair cut.

You won't see me give Willow to many wraps. But I do like the look of his side this week. Sao into second row, Epa and Tyson up front. Mirceski and Haddrick on the bench.

I hope Epa is with us next year. With a pre season with Donny under his belt he would only be better.

Bearfax said:
Thanks again Jethro for your information. Still no Tom Terrific or 'Bert' Gutherson in the lower grades. Any further word on when they'l be back? 'Bert' because of that Sesame Street character with the similar hair cut.

Is "Bert" an original, or did you hear it elsewhere, mate?

We tossed around a few (when Clinton was filling in on the wing)...Cosmo, Woody...even Skunk.

"Bert" rolls of the tongue OK too.

Hopefully he and Jake (and Tom T, and Rudolph) all get their legs right.

(Not to forget Gift's ankle of course!)

Bearfax said:

Could be a couple of changes in the team I am hearing. Tom could be back this week playing fullback, Kelly goes out and Taylor disappointedly goes back to right centre , as apparently fullback is where he likes to be and is playing great there. Just hope this change doesn't have some effect with the result of this important game as not too much ball travels to the right side of the field at the best of times and Taylor needs to get his hands on the ball as the great finisher he is
Souths are on 11th spot and we are on 10th
Disappointing Backrower Armstrong could be out for rest of the season with an ankle injury

Cliffy said:
You won't see me give Willow to many wraps. But I do like the look of his side this week. Sao into second row, Epa and Tyson up front. Mirceski and Haddrick on the bench.

I hope Epa is with us next year. With a pre season with Donny under his belt he would only be better.

That Mirceski is a good player, he is tough and I would have him on the field as much as possible

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2