NSW & Holden Cups - Round 4 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 4 - Team List to take on the Sydney Roosters at Allianz Stadium at 5:15 PM on Friday (28th of March):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. CHARLIE TAYLOR
3. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY
9. MICHAEL STIGG
10. LEONATIS FEILOAKITU
11. RHYS ARMSTRONG
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. JACKSON KELLY

14. T J MCLEAN
15. LUKE BARTLEY
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. EVAN LEE
18. DALLAS KOEN

COACH: DAVID HEATH

NSW CUP - Round 4 - BYE

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jethro said:
5. LUKE GOSLING
Heard he's got talent but a bit of a young goose off the field.

Jamil Hopoate will be coming back soon. This 20s team, need to have some extra spare props who are good, big, angry, mean and to get rid of the halves they have as they are a absolutely rubbish and get some new ones into the team.

The Who said:
How have Tom Turbojet, 'Top Gear' Stigg and Leonatis played in the past two matches?

Leonati and Mireski are the 2 best props in the team and should both be in the starting team, the coach is a dill and can't see this, both going well, the team do need though some extra good props as spares,

Tom didn't play his best game last week and his defence was a bit ordinary against a big strong side in Parramatta.

Stigg is the best hooker for the team and I hope he stays on the field the whole time rather than this stupid decision from the coach to give another hooker a run just stupid. You play your best team every week and change only for injuries.

Stigg is not the best goal kicker in the team, that roll should be given to Knight who can kick them from any angle with a very good success rate.

As I have said before the 3 halves for the 20s are hopeless, they would be lucky to play 2nd grade in park footy, no skill whatsoever, kicking game is atrocious
I don't know why they are even there, that is one of the reasons why this team won't be successful, they have No Decent Halves and they need Recruitment in this area quickly and there is still not enough ball getting out to their wingers and outside backs, too many hogs who won't pass it out, the Coach needs to tell boys.... If you don't get in out, you
come off simple !!

The props are exhausted in the second half ( one of the reasons why the opposition seems to come back hard ) because they are not being rotated very often with the other 2 props they have.

The boys are still not moving up quick enough in defence and marking up, no sliding and leaving holes and having a player trying to tackle 3 opposition players because of this, very poor, just basic stuff !!

Its Very Bad Coaching and its been the same last season as well and not much better in cup with Willow either.
Manly are not interested in their lower grades only 1st which is a shame, when you look at clubs like the Roosters, Penrith etc. who are committed to all their grades and receiving good sponsorship as well because of it. No wonder so many Juniors leave Manly.

Eagle Rock said:

Manly are not interested in their lower grades only 1st which is a shame, when you look at clubs like the Roosters, Penrith etc. who are committed to all their grades and receiving good sponsorship as well because of it. No wonder so many Juniors leave Manly.

How many juniors have left Manly over the last few years that have gone on to better things and we have regretted losing. JWH would be the only 1 I regret us losing.

mickqld said:
Eagle Rock said:

How many juniors have left Manly over the last few years that have gone on to better things and we have regretted losing. JWH would be the only 1 I regret us losing.

There has been a lot. Most people wouldn't know these kids unless you follow the lower grades as well. But you could see these kids had talent and because they have gone, they have left holes in some of the positions and the new players that have taken those positions aren't quite as good. The fact that most of these Juniors that have left have started with Manly right from u15s Development, Harold Matts and so on and some live in Manly's Territory, they should still be here. I have heard so many stories on why they are leaving and it comes down to not being looked after at the club and getting better $$$$ else where.

Eagle Rock said:
The only Goose is the 20s Coach !

Eagle Rock, I must now have read 20 of your posts giving it to the two lower grade coaches. You may be 100% correct; you certainly have a lot of knowledge about the players.
But is there an 'agenda' behind your vendetta? Are you a coach that wants the job, perhaps?

The Who said:
Eagle Rock said:
Eagle Rock, I must now have read 20 of your posts giving it to the two lower grade coaches. You may be 100% correct; you certainly have a lot of knowledge about the players.
But is there an 'agenda' behind your vendetta? Are you a coach that wants the job, perhaps?
Have you spent time watching these other Manly Teams ? If not maybe you should then you will see what I mean. I just don't watch 1sts but make an effort to watch the lot if I can.

Mick said;

ER
There has been a lot.

Can you expand on a few examples of guys that really 'had it' and went on to bigger and better things elsewhere because other clubs snapped them up after Manly ignored them?

Are you related to any of the lower grade players?

Please don't get defensive. Given your oft repeated comments I'm just interested to know.

I like Eagle Rock's stuff but wasn't sure of the juniors leaving for better places. Lama Tasi?? Hoppa got $800k so couldn't stop him. Ken Edwards? Joey Lussick and Darcy???

Eagle Rock said:
mickqld said:
Eagle Rock said:

There has been a lot. Most people wouldn't know these kids unless you follow the lower grades as well. But you could see these kids had talent and because they have gone, they have left holes in some of the positions and the new players that have taken those positions aren't quite as good. The fact that most of these Juniors that have left have started with Manly right from u15s Development, Harold Matts and so on and some live in Manly's Territory, they should still be here. I have heard so many stories on why they are leaving and it comes down to not being looked after at the club and getting better $$$$ else where.
ER the real reason people don't know about those so called young superstars that we let go is because none of them made a name for them selves elsewhere !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4