NSW & Holden Cups - Round 8b Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - No Holden Cup games played this week.

NSW CUP - Round 8b - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Newtown Jets at Henson Park at 3:00 PM on Saturday (3rd of May):

1. DAVID WILLIAMS
2. CHARLIE TAYLOR
3. DOMENIC REARDON
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. MATT IKUVALU
6. TOM SYMONDS
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JAMES HASSON
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

15. MASADA IOSEFA
16. TODD WILSON
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
18. DYLAN KELLY

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

What are the rules for NSW Cup when NRL have a bye? If you play NRL in the week before the bye, does that exclude you from being selected for NSW Cup the week of the bye. That's the only reason I could see that Littlejohn wouldn't be playing.

Fluffy said:
No Santini - he must be playing NRL again with Lyon injured

Pretty sure the injury report the club put out about Gift and Killer noted towards the end that Satini had ops on both knees and has just started running again, with a return to full training a few weeks off.

No Berryman again either...has he flown the nest ??
Really hope Chee Kam gets on and through a full game unscathed too.

Newtown Jets RLFC ‏@newtownrlfc Apr 30
Great news! Our #VBNSWCup match v @manlyseaeagles will be streamed online! If you can't get to Henson, watch us at Watch Live

Sat May, 3 2014 3:00 PM AEST — Sat May, 3 2014 5:00 PM AEST

Thanks for the link @HappilyManly...Will definitely have a look.
Do you know if this is a regular thing, or one-off?

Also see old H L'Strange on their bench...

He did some good things for us in his time.

Its a Jets thing only from what I can gather.

I really feel that the NSW Cup is treated worse than the City v Country fixture. The Players are literally in and out of NRL, yet their competition is almost invisible to the Fans. :huh:

No wonder the Players feel its more of a punishment, rather than a reserve grade where they can correct/hone their skills :cool:

Heath was signed by the Rorters, so I guess the Jets must be some feeder Club for them.

Yeah Newtown are a feeder for the Rorters.

Agree with you about NSW Cup...Perhaps the lack of recognition or regard the comp has is some explanation for our poor form sometimes.

You get the odd game on Foxtel...one or two a week plus a QLD Cup game. Considering the quality of some programming, and the repitition of others, it's a pity we don't see more Cup games.

I would love to see our NSW Cup games each week, and our under-20's too for that matter.

It might make some guys have a bit more of a dig if they were on TV each week...lol.

Would surely help their confidence though.

Great news! Our #VBNSWCup match v @manlyseaeagles will be streamed online! If you can't get to Henson, watch us at Watch Live

Sat May, 3 2014 3:00 PM AEST — Sat May, 3 2014 5:00 PM AEST

wolfie as fullback and tom symonds listed as 5/8

good 80 mtr run by ikuvalu and wolfie held up over the line

jamesie said:
Watching it now, but how bad are these commentators

Pretty bad....but take the hilarious approach!

I now know about petersham rsl menu! and it's only $7.90!!!!

Awesome stuff!

Commentators don't even know what a charge down is. Chee-Kam races 80 metres to score. Manly 6-0. Ligi Sao probably best of the forwards at the moment

Half-Time Manly 6-0, but we had the wind with us in the first half. Sao and Hodges pick of the forwards, with the elephant good on the charge but looks a liability in defence. Wolfman having a good game at the back.

Wolfie is on fire :angel:

Its a fun game to watch, brings back memories seeing the old Henson Park :)

Gee these commentators are good compared to that dribbler on Nein :dodgy:

Love the 'unofficial crowd is 8,972 but if you look around there are 500 actually here' announcement :p

Wow, the kiddies are even allowed onto the field at half time - truly nostalgic :)

Wolfman looks a class above the rest. Great game at the back so far. Heath lestrange going ok for the jets.

I think they know we're watching coz they're going OK and having a crack.

This commentator gets a bit excited and can't get his tongue in sync sometimes...lol.

''The Manly Ringa Seagles...'' in front at the minute.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6