NSW MVP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
In keeping with our own MVP threads, thought I'd start one for Origin. Please don't post on here your hate for the Origin concept, there's another thread(s) for that. Also, this is a NSW thread. For my Qld Eagle brethren, start your own, I don't give a rat's arse about Qld.

All that said, for me:

3 Dugan
2 Farah
1 Tamou

Also was impressed with Woods, Klemmer, Scott.

My changes for game 2 would be Gallen in for Jackson and Austin for Cordner. I like both as players but Gal's mongrel and experience was missing tonight. Austin adds versatility, is in form and will be around Origin eventually so bring him in now.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

I thought Woods was outstanding, especially in his fist stint. Tamou and Dugan were also great. All the Roosters were terrible.

3. Tamou
2. Morris
1. Dugan
-------------
Woods was good as well, Tupou was hopeless and will make way for B Morris.

3 Tamou
2 Dugan
1 Woods

Drop Tupou for B Morris - or if unavailable, a cardboard cut out of him. No real difference there and saves on meal allowances.

Drop Jackson for Gallen.
Drop Cordner for Jackson
Drop Dogkinson for Austin, or failing that anyone capable of running
Drop Merrin for Fritz.

That team would win the next game !!!!!! But hey what do I know.

I'm always critical of Tamou. He was outstanding last night. And Klemmer....I love that kid. Would love him in a Manly jumper. I actually thought it was a game where no NSW played bad, they all just did it.

3 - Dugan
2 - Tamou
1 - Klemmer

Klemmer was great. Tamou and Scott fantastic and Dugan was the best on field. Hodkinson got tackled for the first time in eighteen months and it rattled him. Hopelessly out of form. Jeff Robson would have been better.

Wingers lacked punch although Hopoate was safe they never threatened. Mansour and Morris for game 2. Not sold on Jennings either.

3 Tamou
2 Woods
1 Dugan

Farrah and Morris also very good

Changes - Hoppa has to go, Johnston to replace him
Merrin/Hoffman/Scott/Cordner/Jackson - not a ball player in them, bun of workaholics. Need a Bird or Luke lewis type who can create second phase play, with 4 good props Merrin goes and if Gallen is fit then possibly a second change.

Loyalty with Hodko cost us. He was out of form before the game, and played that way. Pearce was pretty good for mine. Thought we were unlucky

Yep Pearce was very good. With Adam Reynolds inside him they would be pretty solid. Pearce has never been the organising type halfback we need. But in that role last night he was very solid.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6