Nsw team changes for game3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Ch9 gave bird the MOM but I was thinking that although he played ok he is a bit below origin these days, Jennings has had two goes now and not done much so maybe Lawrence in. Any other thoughts?

Bird was a standout for mom in my opinion.

Was awesome in both games.

Yeah drop him.

And for the record it was not channel 9 it was the Aussie selectors who vote or the official mom.

Bird was great tonight, his off the ball work was easily best on field

Creagh for someone Buhrer?? Just to give Farrah more freedom.

Merrin for Woods

That is all

No changes unless there are injuries

Would be nice to show some loyalty

manlyfan76 said:
Ch9 gave bird the MOM but I was thinking that although he played ok he is a bit below origin these days,
How much piiss have you drunk?!!:s

Bird was solid but not great in this match IMO. I do hate supporting a team without our centres (Matai and Lyon) tearing it up. It just seems there is something missing.

Piiss? Lol

Any player that scores 2 tries from a non-wing spot for mine in a winning team should be heavily considered for a man-of-the-match.

Take that as you will. There MAY be bias in that as well :)

MadMarcus said:
It won't happen but I would drop Uate. He is a massive liability.

Maybe for Brett Morris, but nah, I disagree - some of his runs were outstanding.

He had his worst rep game tonight, can see him coming back better. With small centres you need him to nugget it out from inside the 20 at times like matai does for manly

For those that said Farah couldn't put two big games together I say nyaaaah. Sensational effort and if anyone kept the Blues line in order he was the one. Pearce was disappointing. And Creagh did zip.

Ryan said:
Any player that scores 2 tries from a non-wing spot for mine in a winning team should be heavily considered for a man-of-the-match.

Don't see any bias there Ryan.

NSW pick any other fullback and those tries don't get scored. Simple as that.

More grunt needed.

Woods for Creagh in SOO3.

Rex said:
Ryan said:

Don't see any bias there Ryan.

NSW pick any other fullback and those tries don't get scored. Simple as that.

Especially that first one mate. I thought, there's no chance, then on the replay, I almost, well, had a Gronk / Brett Stewart type of moment.

Hey Clon, can you bring back those threads selecting the side? Wonder if those Farah, Hayne, Bird haters are still drifting about? Well the OP Hayne hater is still around dribbling I guess, doubt the other's are still around.

And by Hayne I meant Bird obviously. Probably the only negative of beer.

Uate out Brett Morris in, Uate has leaked four tries so far this series.
Creagh out Tom Learoyd-Lahrs or Aaron Woods in, Creagh adds nothing to the team.

I thought Farah was up there for man of the match along with Gallen and Josh Morris.

manlyfan76 said:
Ch9 gave bird the MOM but I was thinking that although he played ok he is a bit below origin these days, Jennings has had two goes now and not done much so maybe Lawrence in. Any other thoughts?

I thought Bird played very solid tonite so surprised by your comments.
Darius Boyd had no chance catching a flying snake:cool:

I can't believe we're even discussing non-injury/suspension related changes. They only just lost Game 1 and won Game 2 90 minutes ago and old mate's ripping on the MOTM saying he is over the hill. This is wack.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6