Nudie Run 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, thank you for being so [ strike=]responsive[/strike], er, conscientious, Dan.

Let's agree to edit the only the original player list when adding tryscorers, er, by [ strike=]striking through [/strike] their [ strike=]identifier[/strike] name.

Yeah, thank you for being so conscientious responsive, Dan.

Praps we can all agree to merely editing the Player list in the first post, when adding tryscorers, rather than have this thread get bigger longer and longer.

Dan, can you arrange this somehow ? If not, no prob.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Thank you Dan.

It was I and not Dan who made it a sticky thread because I agreed with you that it should be. :)

EagleFromMay1967 said:

Praps we can all agree to merely editing the Player list in the first post, when adding tryscorers, rather than have this thread get bigger longer and longer.

That's the plan.....when and if I find out how to do that strikethrough thingymajig

Chip and Chase said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:

That's the plan.....when and if I find out how to do that strikethrough thingymajig

Like this?

Jethro said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Thank you Dan.
It was I and not Dan who made it a sticky thread because I agreed with you that it should be. :)
Very good, Dan Jethro.- much appreciated. Tell me, do u have your sister's (Elly-May) mobile # handy. PM it over _ ta.!

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Jethro said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Thank you Dan.
Very good, Dan Jethro.- much appreciated. Tell me, do u have your sister's (Elly-May) mobile # handy. PM it over _ ta.!

No, I don't have a mobile number for Elly-May (Jethro's cousin) but Elly-May does reside at our house.

Elly-May is actually the name of my wife's laptop and Jethro is the name of my PC and my old Windows XP PC that the grandkids use to play games on is named Granny. My old Windows 98 PC that nobody uses anymore is called Duke.

My eldest son kept the tradition going in that when he purchased his own laptop a few years back, he named it Jed.

LOL Jethro.

If you're too young to know about any of this, do a youtube search for "Elly-May Clampett". or the 'Beverley Hillbillies' and or 'Donna Douglas'. Your eyes will pop out. :exclamation:

errrr....the fact all his electronics are named after characters from the Beverly hillbillies.....kinda means he does know what you're talking about! :)

globaleagle said:
errrr....the fact all his electronics are named after characters from the Beverly hillbillies.....kinda means he does know what you're talking about! :)
The 'you' i was recommending do the youtube search is for any reader of this thread below say 40 yrs old, (of course).

EagleFromMay1967 said:
globaleagle said:
The 'you' i was recommending do the youtube search is for any reader of this thread below say 40 yrs old, (of course).

Ahh, I stand corrected. May my apologies be like soft rose petals to your feet.

:angel:

globaleagle said:

and that Beverley Hillbillies connection started back in 2001 when our family moved from Sydney up to Burleigh Waters on the QLD Gold Coast. We brought with us a menagerie of animals that consisted of a dog, cat, budgie, red capped parrot, a goose and 3 blue tongue lizards. To that menagerie, we then added 2 turtles, a miniature pig and another dog and cat and a sulphur crested cockatoo. The next door neighbour said that we were like the Beverley Hillbillies with all of those animals and so we named ourselves the "Burleigh Hillbillies" and when it came to naming our first PC and subsequent PCs and laptops, we have named them after the Beverley Hillbillies characters.

TokyoEagle said:
So, your real name is not Jethro then ?

No, it's not but i have been my username on forums since a couple of years before Aaron Markie shut down his OneEyedEagle website and forum. I chose Jethro because when I went to join OEE, there was already someone there with my real name and I didn't want to confuse people with using the same or similar username.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8