Nudie Run 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who will fail to cross the stripe in 2017 ?

Tom Trbojevic (R2)
Jorge Taufua (R3)
Dylan Walker (R4)
Brian Kelly (R1)
Akuila Uate (R2)
Blake Green (R1)
Daly Cherry-Evans (R2)
Brenton Lawrence (R3)
Api Koroisau (R4)
Martin Taupau (R13)
Frank Winterstein (R7)
Curtis Sironen (R4)
Jake Trbojevic (R7)
Lewis Brown (R22)
Nate Myles
Addin Fonua-Blake
Lloyd Perrett (R23)
Cameron Cullen
Jarred Kennedy
Billy Bainbridge
Jackson Hastings (R3)
Shaun Lane (R19)
Darcy Lussick
Matt Wright (R16)
Brad Parker (R22)
Joey Lussick (R20)
Kelepi Tanginoa

streaker.jpg

Last edited:
Last years finalists

1. N. Myles
2. B. Leary
3. D. Lussick
4. T. Symonds
5. F. Mateo
6. L. Burgess
7. L. Knight
8. W. Bainbridge

sorry guys, I win, bet my son who is a low life Parra fan....looser had to run the block, luckily for me the neighbour who's a Polieman got tactical response to guard me from the neighbours wives.

is there anyone left after that last game

Kapow went close to get a line through his name but Badger robbed him. Still plenty of forwards yet to open their account. 9 tries on Friday, but every single try scorer had already crossed the stripe this year.

Not being a nudie run expert, do you mean that points scored off the boot won't get you out of a nudie run?? Only tries count?

Shaun Lane scored in his only game of 1sts this year
He's off the duck now after scoring against Tigers.

Nate Myles first confirmed starter for this years nude gift having left for Melbourne without troubling the scorer. In fact he failed to open his account at all in his time here.

We are down to a field of 8 at the moment, which interestingly enough has been the starting numbers for the last two Nudie Gifts. Pretty much just middle forwards left, all with limited try scoring opportunity.

Also Tanginoa was the 27th player we have used this year, which is pretty close to the same figure from this time last year. Much was made of injury toll last season - maybe just not as crucial personnel missing this year ? or better depth of talent

We are down to a field of 8 at the moment, which interestingly enough has been the starting numbers for the last two Nudie Gifts. Pretty much just middle forwards left, all with limited try scoring opportunity.

Also Tanginoa was the 27th player we have used this year, which is pretty close to the same figure from this time last year. Much was made of injury toll last season - maybe just not as crucial personnel missing this year ? or better depth of talent

Just a bit better cattle this year, with a lot of surprise packets (killa and Siro and green has been good for dce). We are a top 8 team, but a low top 8 team this year.

Add a decent 2nd rower and 1 name prop and we will justify a top 4 position (with or without injuries lol)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6