Number 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Its no surprise that the best teams always have the best Number 9.

Storm = Smith
Cronulla = Ennis
Raiders = Hodgson
Cowboys = Granville
Broncos = McCullough

The rest you could rate in order of the teams placings. Our 2 worst seasons in a long time have coincided with Ballin reaching the end of his career and missing half of 2015 through injury and leaving in 2016. Parcell I believe can be an amazing player if he can stay fit but respectfully Korisau is not a number 9's bumhole and needs to be only ever used as a back up. We could do with signing an older reliable 9 like Degois was at Parra as a back up for Parcell if he is injured. A fit Parcell at 9 will be key to success next year.

Storm = Smith
Cronulla = Ennis
Raiders = Hodgson
Cowboys = Granville
Broncos = McCullough

The rest you could rate in order of the teams placings. Our 2 worst seasons in a long time have coincided with Ballin reaching the end of his career and missing half of 2015 through injury and leaving in 2016. Parcell I believe can be an amazing player if he can stay fit but respectfully Korisau is not a number 9's bumhole and needs to be only ever used as a back up. We could do with signing an older reliable 9 like Degois was at Parra as a back up for Parcell if he is injured. A fit Parcell at 9 will be key to success next year.

Older reliable 9 = MB

Storm = Smith
Cronulla = Ennis
Raiders = Hodgson
Cowboys = Granville
Broncos = McCullough

Barret thought Api had a standout season and was one of our best. Its interesting that all the commentators have the same opinion ?

I really like Api, he is a great defender and sharp runner, but he just cant frigging pass long on either side!

Koroisau should be utility he is too good for reserves, and if Parcell would run maybe we would have a more dangerous team cause he is reluctant to run for some reason even though he is fastest hooker in the game.

I think Parcell can play origin one day. I'd like to see the club give him the starting role as hooker. If we confirm Green as five eighth we have a good spine for 17.

Barret thought Api had a standout season and was one of our best. Its interesting that all the commentators have the same opinion ?

I really like Api, he is a great defender and sharp runner, but he just cant frigging pass long on either side!

Funny that, but then again the commentators & coaches aren't experts at the game like we are!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6