NYC fans,who is that kid?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
NYC Prop,vs Tigers,ran as hard as a 1st grader
Who the hell was he?
Reminded me of a fired up Perry for some reason

Descriptions a little shaky,i cant quiet remember i think he had dark hair
and was wearing 8-10 or 18,game was a while ago but he looked damned good

Dark Haired prop wearing 8 or 10, well that narrows it down to 60% of the male population under 20.

Not 100% sure Shane, but a search through a couple of websites showed James Cunningham wore 10 in that game and ran for 152 metres from 14 hit ups which is not bad stats. The link to his profile on MWSE website is below.

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=player-profile-nyc-display&id=1071&player=james-cunningham&team=Sea+Eagles-NYC

Whoever he was, he might be a surprise inclusion in NRL this week. I hope Kite will be fine, I know he came back on last week (or did I imagine that?) but he was knocked out cold. Perry is named on a 4 man bench, very un-Des-like, I hope he will play but it might just be a trick to dispirit the Dogs by naming our most powerful looking 17... will he really be fit? And if Choc is on crutches as reported, what will our pack look like? This will be a most interesting match for sure.

That would be Cunningham. I rate him very highly and have seen make 200+ metres a few times. Stromquist isn't a bad prop either.

Innes link said:
That would be Cunningham. I rate him very highly and have seen make 200+ metres a few times. Stromquist isn't a bad prop either.
The roosters will propably buy them both.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Whoever he was, he might be a surprise inclusion in NRL this week. I hope Kite will be fine, I know he came back on last week (or did I imagine that?) but he was knocked out cold. Perry is named on a 4 man bench, very un-Des-like, I hope he will play but it might just be a trick to dispirit the Dogs by naming our most powerful looking 17... will he really be fit? And if Choc is on crutches as reported, what will our pack look like? This will be a most interesting match for sure.

If he is a surprise inclusion, it would be a surprise to even him.

I've had my "reliable source" make some phone calls & he's "preparing to play 20's". That's what's being said anyway.

Innes link said:

Can't wait for Magnus to make grade. I've got a pearler of a sign idea for him.

Is Cunningham built like a junior brick s**thouse?
The kid was basically a young Perry,with a fire and brimstone additude

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6