NYC & NSW Cup Manly Team Lists - Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly NYC coach Luke Williamson has named his first team of the 2012 NYC season.
The Sea Eagles take on the Warriors at Eden Park on Sunday prior to the First Grade clash, with a 11:45am local time kick-off (9:45am AEDT).
The match will be broadcast LIVE on Fox Sports 2 at 9:30am.
NYC TEAM LINEUP

Read the full article

Farrar came back to add depth i would have thought. No need for him to be on the bench any way, we have gone for four forwards on the bench for a long time now. Any injuries in the back line and Gifty can move to 5/8 and Foran can slide out wider.

And non-chosen players such as Stromquist, Robinson, Roach, Hawkins, Anderson, Shorter, Chapman, Lodge and Burrell - where do they play this weekend?

This Seaeagles TC half Drinkwater can play, but unless the fowards can aim up against the monster NZ pack it will be hard to dictate around the ruck on their home turf.
This NSW Cup team were very ordinary in 2011 & are being widely tipped for the spoon this year. I think they look stronger in 2012 with new additions & the youngsters who stepped up in 2011 will be way better for last year, & will at the very least be competitive.
Happy for Farrar to stay in NSW Cup unless injuries or SOO call.

Eaglette Fan said:
And non-chosen players such as Stromquist, Robinson, Roach, Hawkins, Anderson, Shorter, Chapman, Lodge and Burrell - where do they play this weekend?

They get to play pocketpool

MK Eagle said:
This Seaeagles TC half Drinkwater can play, but unless the fowards can aim up against the monster NZ pack it will be hard to dictate around the ruck on their home turf.
This NSW Cup team were very ordinary in 2011 & are being widely tipped for the spoon this year. I think they look stronger in 2012 with new additions & the youngsters who stepped up in 2011 will be way better for last year, & will at the very least be competitive.
Happy for Farrar to stay in NSW Cup unless injuries or SOO call.

Should beat Wests though who will have no NRL players in there team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4