• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron White back in after three years.

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/cam...cement-england-gillette-odi-series/2018-01-11

Victoria veteran Cameron White has earned a shock recall to Australia's ODI squad for the Gillette ODI series against England.

White hasn't played ODI cricket for almost three years but has earned a late call-up, replacing injured Queenslander Chris Lynn.
The big show must've bonked someone he shouldn't have.
I know he can have a brain explosion or two but he can blow a team away as well.
Cameron White.... Geez I thought his time had passed. Darcy Short would have been my choice.
In form with bat and ball.

White is in good big bash form so not too bad of a call - but yes I agree Harvie - the Big Show must definitely be on the nose.

I suspect Short will get a call up for T20 squad.

Maxwell should retire from international cricket and play in all the t20 comps he can for the highest bidder

**** that bung eyed moron Smith

Finch brings up his 9th one day century!

With a six.

4th against England

T20 Squad: David Warner (c), Aaron Finch (vc), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Ben Dwarshuis, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, D'Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa.

No one can convince me that Zampa offers more than Lyon. Lyon should be picked in all forms of cricket. Easily the best spinner in the country. The only spinner I would consider ahead of Lyon is Agar because of his batting. Zampa pffft. Not a fan.

I agree but I think they are mindful of not burning out the GOAT. Although he is playing Big Bash so it's not like he is resting up before heading to SA.

Anyway does anyone really give a toss about T20 internationals outside of the T20 world cup ??

I agree but I think they are mindful of not burning out the GOAT. Although he is playing Big Bash so it's not like he is resting up before heading to SA.

Anyway does anyone really give a toss about T20 internationals outside of the T20 world cup ??
I give a lot of tosses over ODI

Hit and giggle is pretty meh at the end of the day but so is the domestic talent

I wouldn't watch the ryobi cup, but as a t20 with internationals it's semi exciting

You never get to think how **** the action is

GOAT???

Greatest
Offspinner of
All
Time ??????????

Not sure what your selectors are on sometimes !!

Didn't Agar get called into the last test squad of the summer ? Then 2 weeks later can't make a touring party somehow

And the other obvious one is a guy who was in a squad not too long ago, has taken around 250 wickets @ 23, misses out to a guy with 5 first class games

This tri series coming up should be interesting, looking forward to it tbh because we have dismantled our opposition so far this summer, 13 wins on the trot and barely tested so looking forward to some closer games

Great series over here at the moment !! 2-2 with a game to go, and 3 last over finishes

Today was a ripper, Poms were 256/1 after 37 and looking at 400, we held them back to 335 and then started 2/2 which I thought was curtains. Taylor then produced one of the greatest ODI knocks of all time with 181* to get us over the line, and he injured himself and could barely run from 110 onwards. Don't think he will be right for the decider on Saturday though

Great series over here at the moment !! 2-2 with a game to go, and 3 last over finishes

Today was a ripper, Poms were 256/1 after 37 and looking at 400, we held them back to 335 and then started 2/2 which I thought was curtains. Taylor then produced one of the greatest ODI knocks of all time with 181* to get us over the line, and he injured himself and could barely run from 110 onwards. Don't think he will be right for the decider on Saturday though

I just read a couple of reports on it and wow.... You don't win many chasing 335, and you win even less when you're 2/2

That would have been good to see!

I saw the last few overs, even the last over went 2 ways needing jsut 3 and starting with dots.

Taylor has underachieved for mine, his stroke play is as good as the modern greats when focused so not surprised to see him score something special when on.

Ground looked fairly small so the scores were probably a bit higher than we are used to in Aus (although the ropes are creeping in more and more)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4