Off contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

smirny

Manly players who are off contract for 2016 are:
Tyson Andrews (25 yrs old, Prop)
Uiti Baker (22 yrs old, Prop)
Delroy Berryman (24 yrs old, Wing and Centre)
Cheyse Blair (23 yrs old, Wing and Centre)
Jordan Latham (21 yrs old, Second-Row)
Dunamis Lui (25 yrs old, Prop)
Willie Mason (35 yrs old, Prop)
Manaia Rudolph (22 yrs old, 5/8 and Centre)
Siosaia Vave (30 yrs old, Prop)
David Williams (29 yrs old, Wing)

Last edited:
Lock up the talent from Toyota cup first then fill the gaps.

I would keep Mason if we can find a suitable deal but that would make 7 contracted props so may be too many (cost wise):
Myles
Turbo
Startling
BJ
Lussick
Burgess
Mason

We don't have a big massive prop yet and we need one of those. 1 or 2 back rowers over 100 kilo please even if they are from the 20's. 7 props is not a lot but especially when Lawrence has injury concerns, n our back row being so light May at time require we play 5 props in one team. 3 starting 2 off the bench.

Keep Mason amd Williams.
I'd be happy to give Mason a final season, apart from his on field leadership qualities, he's a valuable mentor to the younger blokes off field and a major contributor to team harmony, unfortunately for wolfie his deficiencies were exposed in the '13 GF and he's never really recovered from it, that's just my opinion.

We could do worse than keeping Mase. We got rid of a dud in Hasson to replace him with another Dud in Lussick
I'd like to know Mason's, to use a baseball term, VORP.

If we have Jake T, Myles, Lussick, JSL, Starling, then possibly Demetriou and I'd imagine at least another prop signing (and apologies if I'm missing anyone) plus our back rowers and maybe playing with *gasp* two hookers... I don't see room for Mason in our strongest 17.

I would love to know what Trent Barrett has in mind about the squad for next year. But I do respect the fact that out of respect for both the club and Tooves (who I believe he played Origin and tests with), he is keeping quiet until he actually takes over.

We don't have a big massive prop yet and we need one of those. 1 or 2 back rowers over 100 kilo please even if they are from the 20's. 7 props is not a lot but especially when Lawrence has injury concerns, n our back row being so light May at time require we play 5 props in one team. 3 starting 2 off the bench.

Addison is 106kg and currently playing centre so he may fill that role, seems to have good enough hands for it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4