Off Season discussion topic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
With the off season fast approaching and the wonderful discussions currently happening at the moment I thought it would be a great time to throw around some ideas on what to talk about during the break.

Some ideas that come to mind are as follows:

1. General jersey design
2 the team song and making sure it is inclusive. Eagle rock is likely has some inclusivity issues.
3. Mental well being after watching the team get flogged.
4. Making sure the forum it itself is inclusive. More female participants more inter generational participation.
5. More woke ideas to enhance the club.
6. General meta physics and philosophy
7 remembering the good old days,
8. Desmond’s hair style suggestions.
9. And of course the World Cup. ….yippee….

Looking forward to reading your suggestions

With the off season fast approaching and the wonderful discussions currently happening at the moment I thought it would be a great time to throw around some ideas on what to talk about during the break.

1. General jersey design
2 the team song and making sure it is inclusive. Eagle rock is likely has some inclusivity issues.
4. Making sure the forum it itself is inclusive. More female participants more inter generational participation.

I think @Woodsie started a thread on nuclear energy sources being used, with Europe now preparing for it’s lowest energy reserves due to the sanctions on Russia and the clean energy sector (solar, wind, hydrogen green & blue and hydro energy), not meeting the demand it’s a reality that will happen globally shortly.

Here is a interesting jersey design. It seems people have found a new way to hate Manly..

1660806582103.jpeg

1. General jersey design

Religion is always a well covered topic here as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4