Off Season Injury Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perhaps I've been too hard on Jorge, claiming he'd never play wing again; his shoulder injury may have prevented him from reaching up and catching bombs.

Jorge's been busted all year.

He'll be back with a point to prove next year. You don't go from fringe SOO rep in 2013, to struggling in 12 months for no reason.

Looking forward to the old bullocking try scoring Jorge next year.

Personally I think Blair beats any option we currently have for a permanent wing spot, tall, jumps well, reasonably fast, he's no Topou or Sheck but does the job!

Nothing about Gift's injury, I guess he's not a Sea Eagle now but it must have been pretty serious so for his sake I hope he's on the mend.

I reckon Gifty will be awesome next year

That being said, Buhrer is amazing as well.

Any news on Choc's torn bicep?

Going on the assumption that he'll still be here next year.....its refreshing to see an off-season injury update with Snake seemingly healthy.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Nothing about Gift's injury, I guess he's not a Sea Eagle now but it must have been pretty serious so for his sake I hope he's on the mend.

No longer a family member mate, finished up the moment we were knocked out!!

Did you check the Souths website for an update???

simon64 said:

He'll be back with a point to prove next year. You don't go from fringe SOO rep in 2013, to struggling in 12 months for no reason.

G'day all,Which makes it even harder to understand why we persevered with him for so long when we had two more than capable fit options?
cheers mike

Mark from Brisbane said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

No longer a family member mate, finished up the moment we were knocked out!!

Did you check the Souths website for an update???

He is all good walking fine

mike walker said:
simon64 said:

G'day all,Which makes it even harder to understand why we persevered with him for so long when we had two more than capable fit options?
cheers mike

I agree Mike. Jorge should have been given the chance to get right. And if it was a season ender, so be it.

It's a bit of an insult to Blair and Gutherson to think that a half fit Jorge would be picked ahead of either of them given how well they played when picked.

Part of that is probably Jorge saying he's good to go when he really wasn't. I think players generally feel a responsibility to their team mates to suck it up and get out there which over rides common sense and logic and the need to heal. I know in the past I've seem Choc KO'ed in a game, wave off the trainer and wobble back into the defensive line only to let in a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8