• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tony gets stopped by the Greens and Brookvale council from donating money to build the new stand as some rare frog has supposely been seen hopping past the Eastern hill. :shy::idea:

Manly gets forcefully moved to Rat park and tickets become $100 each as we can only fit in 4000 fans. Channel Nine are very happy with the full house.

What I'd like to see is our recruitment team going to Fiji to find a 6ft 6inch winger who has the ability to catch cross kicks like Toupu and Edrick Lee. Johns and Fitler did it with the winger from the Windsor Wolves.
The better the defence becomes these days this method of kick-and-hope has become the most likely way to score.
Apart from Jamie Lyon, we don't have an outside back who has this ability to outleap the opposition.

The Who said:
What I'd like to see is our recruitment team going to Fiji to find a 6ft 6inch winger who has the ability to catch cross kicks like Toupu and Edrick Lee. Johns and Fitler did it with the winger from the Windsor Wolves.
The better the defence becomes these days this method of kick-and-hope has become the most likely way to score.
Apart from Jamie Lyon, we don't have an outside back who has this ability to outleap the opposition.

And it's not like Jamie is athletic either. He is just an out and out footballer.

Hasler, Cleal and TRex all want to come back.

The board will remove Toovey if Des all sign a 2 year deal.

The Who said:

he was offered to Manly first....
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/penrith-sign-fijian-hotel-porter-sight-unseen-on-recommendation-of-brad-fittler-and-andrew-johns/story-fn2mcuj6-1226533005435

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6