Official club website still tad behind

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
C'mon Manly, we aren't the 2011 grand finalists no longer!! It's now Tuesday afternoon and we WON the GF on Sunday. Why didn't someone make the "Premiers" front screen during the week or even 2 weeks ago!! Sunday night, press go and it's on there!!
We talk about professionalism, making money!! Show the team celebration photo and Jamie holding the trophy!! Pump the parade on the front page, anything please!!!

I noticed that yesterday Darren but thought I would give it another day or so before I brought it up.
Someone should have changed it right on full time.

I know it would be crazy in the office gf week and I imagine we aren't loaded with staff but it would be great to get this up and running. Loads of people are probably checking it our site out after the win but soon as I saw it (2011gf) I went "why?" Let's see the PREMIERS 2011 HAPPENING!!!!

Darren said:
or even 2 weeks ago!! Sunday night, press go and it's on there!!

Personally I'm glad they didn't turn their minds to this until after the game.

We're not St George!!

It should be up by now though.

Hi all,

We are getting it up as we speak. We wanted to use an image from the actual game rather than just something from during the season.

We are also at the mercy of external parties loading it onto the website.

Go Manly!

Larissa

great work again Larissa!! Just see it as prime opportunity and great for us fans as well!! We must really celebrate these times! As Des said on gf night, they are extremely hard to get there and then win!!

Larissa said:
Hi all,

We are getting it up as we speak. We wanted to use an image from the actual game rather than just something from during the season.

We are also at the mercy of external parties loading it onto the website.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Subcontract Dan. You know it makes sense !

This is the same mob that have a beaten up old van outside the Sea Eagles shop that lists our six (sic) premierships on the side panels right up until 1996! Such a professional look. Maybe in six years time they'll have a new van that includes 2008!

As Phil would say: Wow!

Darren said:
C'mon Manly, we aren't the 2011 grand finalists no longer!! It's now Tuesday afternoon and we WON the GF on Sunday. Why didn't someone make the "Premiers" front screen during the week or even 2 weeks ago!! Sunday night, press go and it's on there!!
We talk about professionalism, making money!! Show the team celebration photo and Jamie holding the trophy!! Pump the parade on the front page, anything please!!!

Agree, they haven't even advised us that Orford has signed.

Feck you lot bitch and moan

Yes it is not perfect but things are far better now than they have been in the past. All you can ask for is constant improvement

Phantar said:
Lol - thanks Isz. I'll keep an eye on your posts for signs of bitching and moaning from here on in!

Feel free....i am nothing if not inconsistent....

Is that website still operating?. I had no idea. Haven't logged on to it since they shafted the forum.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4