Offseason punters club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a small punters club through the season. We all buy in with say $10 and agree to bet x% each week, we choose someone each week to choose the bet and when funds fall below x% we can top it back up. I will work out the finer details later.

Just wondering if I could get a show of interest, especially with some of our really good punters on here, would be good to get them involved to help teach us lesser punters.

We can then carry it into the new season next year and have others join. We will have to work on exit and fees etc

I will set up a specific forum for the club and add the punters club to it.

so any interest?

cheers
Dan

Hey Clint, since Dan will be living overseas....will this "Punters club" here in Australia be considered an off shore investment for him?? lol

All about fun, not getting in deep for anyone and a good way for some of us to learn the finer points of punting and enhance the social environment of Silvertails

I have added all of you to the new forum. You will find it under "Offseason sports"

Could you bet Jockeys Challenge instead of horses? We have a lot fun and success doing that.

mbe said:
Could you bet Jockeys Challenge instead of horses? We have a lot fun and success doing that.

Sure, as a group we will make those calls

I would like to be in also Dan, thanks.

Think maybe $50 (being Silvertails and all) would be more appropriate though, give you a healthy pool, and you could bet a percentage each week or whatever you decide.

Is it just for the Gee Gees ?? or are you considering sports betting as well ?

Chip and Chase said:
Is it just for the Gee Gees ?? or are you considering sports betting as well ?

Any sport. We just agree on the sport, bet as a group or assign the bet to one person in the group, all open for discussion

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6