Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Firstly happy for a first 2022 win
Personally went in early on backing Harper as knew we needed extra zip out wide and early days showed massive promise
Seems almost a different player atm, as has ability as shown in the past, but frustrating all these dropped balls and general play is NSW cup standard at best
Im prepared to say Koula has his jersey if not a huge improvement very soon

Personally went in early on backing Harper as knew we needed extra zip out wide and early days showed massive promise
Seems almost a different player atm, as has ability as shown but frustrating all these dropped balls and genera play is NSW cup standard at best
You’re very kind. He needs to be dropped ASAP. Horrible horrible performance from him tonight.

When he wasn’t dropping the ball or throwing stupid passes, he was hanging back on his opposite giving them 20 metres a run.

Seems almost a different player atm, as has ability as shown but frustrating all these dropped balls and genera play is NSW cup standard at best
He needs some time at Blacktown starting next round.

You’re very kind. He needs to be dropped ASAP. Horrible horrible performance from him tonight.

When he wasn’t dropping the ball or throwing stupid passes, he was hanging back on his opposite giving them 20 metres a run.
I try to be kind mate, we won...a good mood ....but really poor to the point, gave the opposition the chance 5 x over to win....but the opposition couldn't capitalise

Harper extremely ordinary, can see why he couldn’t make it at the Dogs,

Des will only make changes if their is injuries or suspension, that’s why Bellamy and Robinson are the stand out coaches in the game, they don’t tolerate poor performances, Crichton was on the bench for the Rorters after an ordinary game.

I try to be kind mate, we won...a good mood ....but really poor to the point, gave the opposition the chance 5 x over to win....but the opposition couldn't capitalise
You’re a good man! I’m so relieved! A win’s a win as they say 😁

That getting in the face of the Canterbury player after pushing them in goal at one point was uncalled for. Harper had an atrocious game. Look at your own game Horgan - it was one of the worst from a Manly player in recent decades.
Did it beat his centre partners effort against the Broncos at Suncorp a few years back?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8