ok ill say it...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Had enough of this disrespectful rubbish.

I hope they both go and our great club retains some dignity.Has there been a greater Dutch auction in professional sport in this country? No

Had enough of this disrespectful rubbish.

I hope they both go and our great club retains some dignity.

Yes @susan we know you're opinion.

You have stated it in every post the past few days.

The irony of course being that your post prior to this one was lamenting how our halves are primadonnas, and you have now started a thread fixated on the entire issue. :(

If you're over all the comments about it, why are you perpetuating it?

I feeling the same way but, yes always a but, I keep reading the young blokes on here saying " it's just professional sport in this era ".

My Dad brought me up on the old " handshake means everything" way of doing things, also respect played a huge part in my upbringing.

But approaching 60 ( and rapidly) I'm probably just old fashioned .

Maybe this is the new way it's done, disrespectful I know but who am I to say it's wrong.

God forbid players look to make money on the open market, jeez some people take this all to heart way too much.

If they stay they stay and if they go they go, I won't hold any grudges against them if they do leave

We are all so tired of this whole saga. It is obvious the guys are seriously torn about what to do and life is all about making choices and decisions. The guys delaying this just drags this out and hurts the club further. The offers are on the table, it is now down to motivation and finally committing. All I know is that they are wonderful players and to keep them would be amazing and on the other hand if they go, thanks for the memories and now we can get our club back and put a smile on its face again.

Seriously if I was DCE or foran and I read this forum I couldn't wait to get out of the place. They are both still here for one more season, maybe more. Every fan, paper, tv channel etc has them here today gone tomorrow here the next day and gone the day after. Today's paper says Foran is having second thoughts about going. It's a big decision and to be honest does it really affect us until 2016. Yeah sure I'd like to know the answer yesterday too but I don't. The fact is that every other player we are discussing as possible replacements is still unsigned also. They will still be unsigned the day after these two make up their minds as well. Do I think they will give 100% for the rest of the season if they sign elsewhere? Too right I do. If they don't they can piss off to reserve grade. Has this whole process given me the ****s? Too right it has, but what can I do about it? F*^* all. Just sit back and watch them next Friday night and relax. It is what it is.

Seriously if I was DCE or foran and I read this forum I couldn't wait to get out of the place. They are both still here for one more season, maybe more. Every fan, paper, tv channel etc has them here today gone tomorrow here the next day and gone the day after. Today's paper says Foran is having second thoughts about going. It's a big decision and to be honest does it really affect us until 2016. Yeah sure I'd like to know the answer yesterday too but I don't. The fact is that every other player we are discussing as possible replacements is still unsigned also. They will still be unsigned the day after these two make up their minds as well. Do I think they will give 100% for the rest of the season if they sign elsewhere? Too right I do. If they don't they can piss off to reserve grade. Has this whole process given me the ****s? Too right it has, but what can I do about it? F*^* all. Just sit back and watch them next Friday night and relax. It is what it is.

Do you think they will give 100% if their hearts are elsewhere ?

Losing them would be tragic , the effect on the team if the say their going could be disasterous

From where I sit, it feels like everything is hingeing on DCE. If he goes, I'm guessing Foran will likely stay. My sense, based on nothing more than what I've seen in the public view mind you, is that DCE isn't the type who can bond well with the rest of the team, and that has a knock on effect to the rest of the group, who I suspect have lost respect for him. Not sure the fella's can get back that closeness and team spirit that was so valuable in previous years.

At this point, if it had to be one or the other, I wouldn't be too disappointed if DCE goes, as long as Foran stays.

From where I sit, it feels like everything is hingeing on DCE. If he goes, I'm guessing Foran will likely stay. My sense, based on nothing more than what I've seen in the public view mind you, is that DCE isn't the type who can bond well with the rest of the team, and that has a knock on effect to the rest of the group, who I suspect have lost respect for him. Not sure the fella's can get back that closeness and team spirit that was so valuable in previous years.

At this point, if it had to be one or the other, I wouldn't be too disappointed if DCE goes, as long as Foran stays.
Exactly how I feel about the situation.DCE leaving may actually be a good thing for the player group.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4