ok - so what is EXACTLY going on at MWRLFC?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I've read all the posts - citing refs decisions going against us, poor form injuries etc etc etc
But what is really going down?
Are the players sick of Des and his methods?

BAZ link said:
I've read all the posts - citing refs decisions going against us, poor form injuries etc etc etc
But what is really going down?
Are the players sick of Des and his methods?

Let's ask 'Lowie'. His column is always accurate.

If anyone is sick of Des they should be shown the door, players, trainers, any staff at all. Gonski.

He is the boss.

While ever Des is getting results he is beyond touch. Lets face it we have made the finals with both injuries, suspensions and referee's against us. Its been great effort.

To all the whingers and cry-baby's on here, one message. Harden Up.

tookey link said:
The injuries are a sign that our players are old. 

That's right. All old blokes

Brett Stewart 25

David Williams 24 (just)

William Hopoate 18

Anthony Watmough 26

Kieren Foran 20

Joe Gulavao 32

Baz

We were blessed in seasons 2007-2008 to have an injury free run, why even 2009 was pretty good in that area.....we have just been damn unlucky (as has Souths by the way).....it happens.

I never thought people would miss sarcasm as much as I see it missed on here some days

Come to think of it Kiwi, Souths and our season are in the same boat. They lost Sutton and almost and entire forward pack to injuries, with Taylor making a late return. Burgess has also copped suspensions. I think the last 3 years has finally taken its toll. If the salary cap doesn't get you, then injuries and suspensions do.

But I am still hopefull for a win on Sunday like all Manly fans should.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6