Old Dog new trick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
On tonight's game against the Cows I noticed that mega-grub Mad Dog raise his knees into Tonga who reeled away from it. Hopefully the refs will look at it and give the grub his marching orders out of the game for good.

Yeah, I saw that. I know that Kingy & Kitey have both been suspended for raising the knees. Mad Dog should be suspended too.

the knights can't tackle in the back end of the game. Cows are making easy metres.

I thought this may be a danger game for us next week. but after seeing the knights defence. Manly 13+

DSM5 said:
Looks like Gidley has pulled his hammy. I don't know whether that's a good thing or not.

LOL at the Drugcastle Knights!!! So Cowgirls playing away and without JT and Gidley pulled a Hammy, everything going for the Drugcastle Knights and yet they got beaten!! Still potentially no Gidley would make our game harder next Sunday.

Ralphie said:
Yeah, I saw that. I know that Kingy & Kitey have both been suspended for raising the knees. Mad Dog should be suspended too.

There was a case to argue that King's recent knee lift was a defensive reaction. I bring it up because the commentators were rolling out that excuse for Mad Dog. Mad Dog's was far more blatant and reckless, it will be an outrage if he doesn't get a couple of weeks.

Knights new 5/8 can sidestep but won't stop a forward running at him. Wonder if Des noticed that .. lol.

Mad dog is my most hated player! and watching him last night I think he has the title of the most average player in the NRL!
I hope he plays on sunday, he is rubbish!!

Once a grub always a grub.

Mad Dog is headed for a holiday. Its just a matter of when.

MacDougall just got a grade one Dangerous contact charge and will escape suspension with early plea.

The NRL is so inconsistent it's not funny!!!

Brookvale said:
the knights can't tackle in the back end of the game. Cows are making easy metres.

I thought this may be a danger game for us next week. but after seeing the knights defence. Manly 13+

No don't get too excited, almost every team turns up to play us and we are in a "form slump".....:p

is the mad dog retiring at years end? he has been almost around as long as the beaver, but with the drugs and injuries he has played 189 games since 95. Beavers up to 422 since 93

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Knights new 5/8 can sidestep but won't stop a forward running at him. Wonder if Des noticed that .. lol.

He did good for a bloke with only 4 games under his belt, ran some very nice lines last night, will do it tough with big george running at him though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4