OLD MANLY WARRINGAH SONG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mwsneagle

Reserve Grader
Does anyone remember the words..
Manly Warringah
Manly Warringah
They'll all be waltzing behind us this year
And it's Manly Manly Manly as they run on to that
cricket ground
...... can't remember the full bit next...

someone  fill me in

thanks very much ( that's pretty much what I wish I'd remembered) - I've been singing my version now for - let's just say a few? years in St George territory..

(Canteen - I have no idea what a PM is or what i have to do ??? sorry but the boys did well :D0

If you click on my name in bold next to this post you go to a separate page which has an option down the bottom which reads "Send this member a personal message" Click it, write and send and the song is yours.

Got your PM msnweagle but there was no email address to send to. I returned a message - see top menu for message It will have a (1) next to My Messages. You can return or just send to [email protected] and I will send it to you.

Wow I am old, but that was it - many many many thanks, brought back a lot of memories, plus: kudos for the replay of the 2008 grand final BRILLIANT... ;D :D

OneEyedEagle link said:
mwsneagle, you will find it here

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/songs-and-chants
Thankyou One Eyed also got (right) words now ... practising for this year :D

OneEyedEagle link said:
mwsneagle, you will find it here

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/songs-and-chants

Yea, I got it from this page last year I think.
Browsing it again now I see there are several newer songs there.. I like the one to the tune of "London Bridge is Falling Down"..

Manly flogged the Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Storm
Manly flogged the Melbourne Storm
Forty Nil!

CW its easier just to click the little Speach Bubble image under a persons name/image, that takes you straight to the PM for that person :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4