Old Rugby League VHS or DVD matches wanted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have one or two from the finals of 1990 and 1991 somewhere.

And one versus Norths in 1996. It was a rare loss to the dirty vermin though, so you may not want that one.

I have one or two from the finals of 1990 and 1991 somewhere.

And one versus Norths in 1996. It was a rare loss to the dirty vermin though, so you may not want that one.

Would you send me a copy of that Bears game Mata?

I have quite a bit of stuff from 94/95/96 on DVD, generally highlights but there were so many from back then. Includes us spanking the Bears at Nth Sydney Oval, you would love it this time around Ryan!!!

I have DvDs of every Manly try up until the GF in 95 (from telly) - on three Dvds thanks to Stevie!.

Have video tape of the full semi against Sharks in 85 where we came back from 20 - 8 to beat them.

I am keen to get the 94 game against St G if anyone has it.

I have quite a bit of stuff from 94/95/96 on DVD, generally highlights but there were so many from back then. Includes us spanking the Bears at Nth Sydney Oval, you would love it this time around Ryan!!!

It's strange, but I'd actually be preferring Manly won.

i would love some dvd's of manly games frm the 90's.

i will pay good money for them.

i have a Bears v Manly games. 30-0 at Nth Sydney Oval. I think 1995.

also have the 26-26 draw with Brissie at Brookie

I would love to get some DVD's or old VHS footage, especially during the 90's. I am more than happy to pay plenty of dollars to someone for doing this for me too.

Cheers,

There is a guy on ebay who has a lot of old games on dvd from the late 70s till the present.On most of the older games,the quality isnt too crash hot.I purchased the 1983 KB Cup final,Manly v Newtown,and it wasnt too good,but i also bought a Balmain v Souths game from 1977 which was was pretty clear and sharp.
I also have the 1988 Manly v Great Britain game from Brooky,straight off the tv,but i guess most Manly fans of that era also have a copy of that match.

Thanks to all who have replied to my original post. I have quite a few old Manly games for trade - please PM me for a list. Always looking for vinatge RL games to add to my collection. Am after the 1988 Britain v Manly Brookvale game - again, please PM me...

I have DvDs of every Manly try up until the GF in 95 (from telly) - on three Dvds thanks to Stevie!.

Have video tape of the full semi against Sharks in 85 where we came back from 20 - 8 to beat them.

I am keen to get the 94 game against St G if anyone has it.

and I still have your VHS Tapes Dave , one day you will get them back :D !pray:

I also have the 1988 Manly v Great Britain game from Brooky,straight off the tv,but i guess most Manly fans of that era also have a copy of that match.
That was one of the greatest victories in the club's history and one of my favorite memories of being at Brookie. We fielded a B grade side against the Poms and I think it was Tooves debut 1st grade game and he got MotM. I remember Martin 'Notonfire' crabbing across field all night. At one point the crowd were willing the Poms to score they felt so sorry for them, but then again a zip scoreline was sweet.

I have some classic Manly games to trade...ie 81 Semi v Newtown, KB Cup 83 v Combines Brisbane, mid-90's, 83 GF (TV Recording) etc plus others - PM me please - always looking to trade.

I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time, and picked up over 50 Manly tapes, ranging from 1990-1997 mainly, with a coulpe of older and newer ones in there as well.

I don't have a DVD recorder that can convert them at the mo, but if i do get one i will let people on here know and find the good games out of that collection

If anyone is able and willing to burn some old games from the 90s onto dvd I would be very interested in purchasing some games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7