Oldfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Look, we all know he was poor today

Have already read the posts about how he is **** and should be punted from the club etc

The kid is 20 with a dozen or so matches under his belt. To write him off as an NRL standard player at this point is ridiculous. Think back to what was being said about Matai, T Rex and Glenn Stewart at the same point of their careers

The bloke does have some natural ability, but needs some work and hopefully we don't have to use him again this year

yeah, he had a poor game, but i have seen him play some good games. I think he will grow as a player, he has strong potential. We will most likely need him as a spare winger/fullback with hoppa gone.

i was going to post a thread about Oldy,he had a shocker but he is better than what he displayed today,when is Hoppa back i thought he was going to be in todays side?On a positive note Mr reliable Robbo was safe as a bank today.

I thought he was crap, but I don't he is crap as such. I just think he is not up to it just yet. Will be in the future I think.

Im not saying he will not be a good player one day but atm his defense is not up to FG standard. I also prefer Whare for now.

Scored a decent try. Everyone's able to have one or two bad games a season. He won us that Sharks game earlier this year.

That being said, Whare again looked good every time he got the ball. If Wolf is injured to start the season, hopefully Whare gets a run.

He makes poor decisions if he cleans that up he may be better

At this point (and I thought I'd never say this given he had the turning circle of a road train) T-Rex is a far better option on the wing than Oldfield.

Big deal he had a **** game. Big future for him he's showed he's a quality winger in the past. As kiwi said, Matai used to cop it hard on most forums and now look at him. Hes easily in the top 3 centres in the world.

he is 20 and only a handful of games. He is also in and out of the team so that wouldn't be great for the confidence. Will go much better in 2012.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8