OLYMPIC GAMES 2016.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
While it is quite I thought I would start a discussion on the games.

I am trying to get excited but the only two things I am looking forward to are the swimming of course and my 2nd favourite sport the woman's soccer.

Go the Matildas you very good things.

PS (the mods may move this to another forum, I wasn't sure which one)

Last time I watched the Olympics, Daley Thompson won gold for the decathelon @:cool:

Oh, and Cheered Thorpie at the Oaks in 2000 but nothing got me to an actual event :clap:

These Olympics will be more about off field disasters I fear :confused:

Hope the Aussie Women and the Fiji Men win their respective 7s :)

Last time I watched the Olympics, Daley Thompson won gold for the decathelon @:cool:

Oh, and Cheered Thorpie at the Oaks in 2000 but nothing got me to an actual event :clap:

These Olympics will be more about off field disasters I fear :confused:

Hope the Aussie Women and the Fiji Men win their respective 7s :)

You must have watched Kathy win the 400?

And Daley was one of the best athletes ever.

You know. We should be sending sons of Bozo to go have a look at the 7's. All the Fiji team were too good for Hayne. So Im guessing they probably have our wingers covered with catching and bomb and scoring a try. Worth a punt. Take lots of RID Scotty, that Zika virus has kids having heads like a certain giant dwarf.

I spent a fortune ( at the time) and took my family to a heap
of events at the 2000 Olympics.

To be honest ,my greatest ever sporting experience , and I've been to Rugby World Cup Finals, a Soccer World Cup Final, a couple of NFL games ,an NBA game and all the major sports in Australia.

In 2000 we went to Hockey, Beach Vollyball, Athletics, Swimming ( that incredible 1500 metre final ) Handball ( not by choice) Wrestling and Basketball.

As a family we'll never forget it, the atmosphere , the patriotism , simply unforgettable!!

You must have watched Kathy win the 400?

And Daley was one of the best athletes ever.
I saw her on the News. Athletics is boring.

I think the Olympics is ruined by the professional sports.
Can't see how it's fair that the NBA multi millionaires get to thrash Countries where they can't even afford proper badketballs :cool:
Now they have tennis, golf and RU. All these have their own majors already :banghead:

But each to their own predelictions :)

Agree @HappilyManly I have lost a lot of interest, but still get excited if an
aussie has a chance in an event.

Golf, tennis and RU should be punted.

Mens soccer should also be punted but the woman don't have the same exposure or income streams as the men. Also I love to watch the Matildas.

image.png
OK, Just checking to see if you added a smiley face.

Pfffffft smiley faces...

While it is quite I thought I would start a discussion on the games.

While it is quite what?

ah hahahahahhaha. Chisel that one in stone boys and girls! woohoohoo

sigh...sorry

Anyway, I always looked forward to the games as a kid but it's hard to keep those Olympic ideals alive in your head when athletes keep getting busted for drugs.

I see the IOC have done the ultimate buck pass by not banning all of Russia but instead telling each 'global sporting organisation' to determine whether they should ban Russia themselves.

I'll still watch. I can't help it.

Obviously the coverage will be a bit different over here, not as much swimming on tv for one.

The winter Olympics is the big one in Canada (obviously.)

I hope Aust does better than London and that Canada gets a medal or two as well.

It'd be interesting to see what sports you guys are interested in watching. (Pervert quota aside.)

Us blokes get to see a lot of talent at the games, but the ladies don't get a lot to look at. Well....here's a whole big eye full for you, llaaaddiiieees!!!

Manly's biggest fan (Apart from Robbo perhaps)....Matt Shirvington!

Enjoy......

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7