OMFG! Didnt realise until now but we can still mathemtically make it!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
OMG i didnt realise until now we can still mathematically make the 8! its avery very slim chance but if we have a big win against the Sharks and St george lose in a big way then we can tie them on 8 (stgeorge) on 26 points and sneak in on points differential,hey i know its a long shot but it is still a possibility,stoked that our season is still alive but only only just!

Facts are we are on 26 competition points with a differential of negative 36-so we really need to flog the sharks-and then the dragons are on 26 with a differential of +25,if the tigers can flog the dragons (we all know how well the tigers can attack when theyre on) then we can end up on equal 26th with the dragons and sneak into the 8 on points differential,hey i know its a very long shot and i wouldnt put my house on it,but anything is possible,i feel excited know knowing we are still JUST alive! The boys will be well aware of this and i hope they just go out and play what the hey footy all or nothing,,,,,CMON BOYS LETS FLOG THE SHARKS-AND THEN CMON TIGERS FLOG THE DRAGONS!GOLD!

Most knew this yesterday, but the length of time you live with a dream does not make it any more real.

I think it's a complete debacle that we finished only two wins off the wooden spoon position. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

What a weird season were 8th position could get through with 26 points and the spoon could finish on 22 points.

I did this math last night. I can see the tigpies steamrolling the dragoons, but cant see us beating the sharks by at 13+ margin.

At least the dragoons play before us so we know our fate. If by chance the tigpies put 50 on the dragons then that might chage our attitude. Bear in mind the sharkies are after a top 4.

But the whole situation is so unlikely, its pretty much over.

We'll either end up on a +/- of 1 point better than the Dragons and beat them in to the 8, or a +/- of 100 and stay in 9th or worse. We seemed to do ridiculously well or ridiculously crap this season and I think that's how this last round will play out!

It shows the value of just one more win earlier in the year.

Realistically though we only looked slick in a few games. Eg Bunnies, Knights, Broncos. That's about it.

Lets just go out there and put a bunch of points on the sharks and hopefully the tigers can put a bunch of points on the dragons and then all good,we sneak into the 8 and give it a shake up.....doin the eagle rock!

OMG i didnt realise until now we can still mathematically make the 8! its avery very slim chance but if we have a big win against the Sharks and St george lose in a big way then we can tie them on 8 (stgeorge) on 26 points and sneak in on points differential,hey i know its a long shot but it is still a possibility,stoked that our season is still alive but only only just!

Some of you guys are delusional. Let it go...It's over for this year.

Facts are we are on 26 competition points with a differential of negative 36-so we really need to flog the sharks-and then the dragons are on 26 with a differential of +25,if the tigers can flog the dragons (we all know how well the tigers can attack when theyre on) then we can end up on equal 26th with the dragons and sneak into the 8 on points differential,hey i know its a very long shot and i wouldnt put my house on it,but anything is possible,i feel excited know knowing we are still JUST alive! The boys will be well aware of this and i hope they just go out and play what the hey footy all or nothing,,,,,CMON BOYS LETS FLOG THE SHARKS-AND THEN CMON TIGERS FLOG THE DRAGONS!GOLD!
I expect we will flog Cronulla just about identically to how we flogged Parramatta.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8