OMG did bellyache really say this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
During the official part of Wednesday's launch, Bellamy spoke about \"needing to find a full-back\" when asked about the positions he had to find replacements for.

Pressed on the issue later as word that Stewart had been suspended until round 5 filtered through the function, the coach said he wants the incumbent full-back in his side.

\"If he's playing, and he's available for selection, I think he should be in the side,\" Bellamy said.

\"That's only my opinion. Selectors have a say in that, and so does the NSWRL.\"
doubt he will get picked when you have a dog like daley as a selector

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I fear Brett has played his last Rep game regardless of the outcome!!
Gee I don't know about that Mark. Remember that Choc has finally made it back there.

Hope you are right Jethro but you know waht selectors are like, when you are on the outer, reagrdless of how well you are playing you are on the outer.

Just ask Matt Orford!!

who cares, he was shafted in origin 3 last year, he'd be better off not being put through that humiliation again.

I'll be pleased if no-one gets picked from our squad.  We'll be top of the pile and all good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4