On a positive note

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Although every manager knows it...which means we might have to pay overs...

Toumololo + Sezer = Foran
DCE will stay

Yes please....on one proviso though...Toumololo & Sezer promise to you know, actually respect Manly, it's members and fans, and not be complete farkwits, making deals and pretending they are still considering things.

I'd still like to see TH come back from the bulldogs, He'd make a first rate 5/8 with an absolutely brilliant kicking game on the off chance we kept dce too we'd have the best kicking combination in the comp

I'd still like to see TH come back from the bulldogs, He'd make a first rate 5/8 with an absolutely brilliant kicking game on the off chance we kept dce too we'd have the best kicking combination in the comp
I'd be happy with that if DCE stays. Solid defender who has enough in him to be a foil for DCE.
Otherwise Sezer would be choice. Not Maloney, liability in defence and I think Pearce makes him look better than he is.

Tom Turbojet will be a star, but not at five-eighth. For a start he'd be too tall, and is much better suited to wing (initially) then switching to fullback when Brett retires.

Cou
Tom Turbojet will be a star, but not at five-eighth. For a start he'd be too tall, and is much better suited to wing (initially) then switching to fullback when Brett retires.
could turbo jet go to fb and snake may be a switch to 5/8

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6