On behalf of 99% of Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

effnic

Reserve Grader
Dont care how desperate we get, i just want to let our recruitment team and whoever else in charge to know there will be riots if we see the likes of Sandow, Hodkinson, or that piece of s#@t Josh Reynolds ever (and i mean EVER!!!!) lace on a boot for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.....
Oh and Also this crap about Trent bloody Barrett taking over as coach better be a joke, whoever thought up that one needs to be sacked asap!!

Agreed, none of the above please. Would prefer Carney, Kelly, Maloney or Widdop. Guess its who is available now. Anyone know what the raps on Barrett are about? Just wondering why they would consider him an option.

If the club ever signed Grub Reynolds there should be signs at Brookvale telling him to "Give Back Cliffy's Jumper".

If we do (and I don't think we will) sign a half with the last name Reynolds, I would rather it be Adam Reynolds than the biggest rugby league grub outside of Scam Smith.

I'd rather we have Bozo make a comeback than sign Josh Reynolds.

We need players who are aligned to our culture and traditions. Id rather develop our holden cup halves who already have a combination going like the tigers did and know they are reaping the benefits. It allows us to address other gaps in the team.

It sickens me to even think that any of them could be considered.

I will add I am not happy about a certain front rower who is in our ranks this year.

I guess with the situation we are in we could do no worse than using existing players and giving the 20's / NSW Cup halves a run.

Let's face it until Mortimer was injured who'd heard of Kane Elgey.

If we can't get halves lets at least try to get a couple of decent forwards.

Like many I'd prefer we not have a bunch of grubs at the club , but I think I could tolerate Carney if he was allowed back in.

I'm not sure if he's learnt his lesson or not, but a kid, at the peak of his power sacked and banished to the UK, may well look at a return as a chance for redemption.

I guess with the situation we are in we could do no worse than using existing players and giving the 20's / NSW Cup halves a run.

Let's face it until Mortimer was injured who'd heard of Kane Elgey.

If we can't get halves lets at least try to get a couple of decent forwards.

Like many I'd prefer we not have a bunch of grubs at the club , but I think I could tolerate Carney if he was allowed back in.

I'm not sure if he's learnt his lesson or not, but a kid, at the peak of his power sacked and banished to the UK, may well look at a return as a chance for redemption.

Everybody who follows junior rugby league it isn't a fluke Elgey everybody had heard of him clubs tried to get him for this season but he stayed.

Doesn't mean he is going to be a champion but it was just a matter of time before he got a run in the top grade.

Well we are really down to the mutton now - cant wait until we spend massive overs on some b grade half and try to sell it supporters as some super signing. I for one wont be buying it. We all know what this place has been over the past 12 months ..........a complete balls up from start to finish.

All we are going to be left with is the " 2 a.m girl ' at the disco after all the good ones have been snapped up. Actually she might have already left with someone else already now I think of it.

Im in the 1 % . I wont riot over footy. Thats just crazy talk. Manly have to spend their cap next year based on the players that are available. They could possibly front load some contracts, wouldnt tha be a different feeling but they wl have to get who they can get

Stop living in la la land

Dont care how desperate we get, i just want to let our recruitment team and whoever else in charge to know there will be riots if we see the likes of Sandow, Hodkinson, or that piece of s#@t Josh Reynolds ever (and i mean EVER!!!!) lace on a boot for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.....
What is this? Baltimore?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4