On Twitter....Hoppa has signed with us for 4 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's only Twitter, not from the mouth of the CEO or the Coach so beleive it when the Sea Eagles do a release!!

Hopefully today!

Must be a hoax - there is no way the club uses social media....

this is the same person who reported Lowe's resingation before any media outlet god i hope its 2/2

Stoodamire
hopes thats a type mate or i may have to backout of my pledge to the forum yesterday over the use of a certain word

Cambo said:
this is the same person who reported Lowe's resingation before any media outlet god i hope its 2/2

Stoodamire
hopes thats a type mate or i may have to backout of my pledge to the forum yesterday over the use of a certain word

Must be a typo Cam!!

Cambo said:

Stoodamire

Suggest that person a a club 'leaker'

The Wheel said:
Cambo said:

Stoodamire

Suggest that person a a club 'leaker'

It's possible Wheelie... that an insider is leaking information....wouldn't surprise me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2