Once again the Smith in 2008 garbage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
It has nothing to do with Ryan you precious little tool.
Then why start this thread about what he said? Pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread has referred to Ryan or what he said.
This topic may be a bugbear for you but that's no reason to have a go at TC.

susan said:
It has nothing to do with Ryan you precious little tool.
Then why start this thread about what he said? Pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread has referred to Ryan or what he said.
This topic may be a bugbear for you but that's no reason to have a go at TC.

It's all good i don't mind the banter no idea what her problem is though. Ok back to mummies house to freeze frame a few defensive issues in the first half of todays game.

The second half was all guts but to me the 1st half lacked defensive intensity and some worrying structural signs.

It's all good i don't mind the banter no idea what her problem is though. Ok back to mummies house to freeze frame a few defensive issues in the first half of todays game.

The second half was all guts but to me the 1st half lacked defensive intensity and some worrying structural signs.

Technical Coach said:

Yeah 38-4 is a worrying sign. Worrying sign for those scummy dogs.

Technical Coach said:

Yeah 38-4 is a worrying sign. Worrying sign for those scummy dogs.

Technical Coach said:
. . . The second half was all guts but to me the 1st half lacked defensive intensity and some worrying structural signs.
The Knights were within an ace of having 3 first half tries, despite some elementary errors plus some dumb luck. In the first half everything went our way, but I doubt Tooves will believe the hype.

Technical Coach said:
. . . The second half was all guts but to me the 1st half lacked defensive intensity and some worrying structural signs.
The Knights were within an ace of having 3 first half tries, despite some elementary errors plus some dumb luck. In the first half everything went our way, but I doubt Tooves will believe the hype.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:

Thats footy though. Analysis expecting to keep teams chanceless is unrealistic. You can pick the eyes out of every single play in every single game if you want and depending on what side of the ball you're viewing it from you could identify players who if they did something different could have scored or prevented a try. There isn't a player in the history of the game who has never made a mistake or missed a tackle, as a coach you just hope the moments when they do get it wrong don't cost you the ultimate prize.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:

Thats footy though. Analysis expecting to keep teams chanceless is unrealistic. You can pick the eyes out of every single play in every single game if you want and depending on what side of the ball you're viewing it from you could identify players who if they did something different could have scored or prevented a try. There isn't a player in the history of the game who has never made a mistake or missed a tackle, as a coach you just hope the moments when they do get it wrong don't cost you the ultimate prize.

SE8

My reply was based on the ridiculous comment made by the super coach that people who make comment about rugby league have "personal doubts and anger problems" FFS This is a league forum ,not a psychologists couch.

TC has spent years imparting his knowledge via chronicles that would rival war and peace about how our attack is stuttering and our defence is showing "structural signs" ,bla,bla,bla....

And what does all the gibberish refer to - we have made 3 GF's,won two titles and are short priced to win another over a 5 year period.He would be far better off torturing sharks fans.i think our coaches have little need of any help.

We are the best football side to play in the NRL in many years yet the master coach knows better.Our only problems have ever been off the field for a long time.

SE8

My reply was based on the ridiculous comment made by the super coach that people who make comment about rugby league have "personal doubts and anger problems" FFS This is a league forum ,not a psychologists couch.

TC has spent years imparting his knowledge via chronicles that would rival war and peace about how our attack is stuttering and our defence is showing "structural signs" ,bla,bla,bla....

And what does all the gibberish refer to - we have made 3 GF's,won two titles and are short priced to win another over a 5 year period.He would be far better off torturing sharks fans.i think our coaches have little need of any help.

We are the best football side to play in the NRL in many years yet the master coach knows better.Our only problems have ever been off the field for a long time.

Anyone know why ABC didn't have a sideline eye at Brookie yesterday?

Bit weird, especially since Morrow and Wok rely so much on them these days.

• 👍
Reactions: mbe
Anyone know why ABC didn't have a sideline eye at Brookie yesterday?

Bit weird, especially since Morrow and Wok rely so much on them these days.

Technical Coach said:
In the end if comments from Warren still hit hard with a few that in itself says more about those fans---usually anger/annoyance is a response to personal doubts.

When was the last time you listened to him? He is a gibberer. His entire analysis these days consists of reading out the stat sheet.

David Morrow - "That brings an end to an exciting first half. Warren?"
Wok - "Good game to watch. Team A has scored 3 tries to 2 and Team A has completed 13 of 18 and Team B has completed 10 of 16. Team A has made X metres compared to team Bs Y metres. Missed tackle count is 12-16 in Team A's favour"

That's about as indepth as he gets. If you think thats cutting edge and the type of informative analysis you're supposed to get from an alleged expert than you're a little too easily pleased.

Technical Coach said:
In the end if comments from Warren still hit hard with a few that in itself says more about those fans---usually anger/annoyance is a response to personal doubts.

When was the last time you listened to him? He is a gibberer. His entire analysis these days consists of reading out the stat sheet.

David Morrow - "That brings an end to an exciting first half. Warren?"
Wok - "Good game to watch. Team A has scored 3 tries to 2 and Team A has completed 13 of 18 and Team B has completed 10 of 16. Team A has made X metres compared to team Bs Y metres. Missed tackle count is 12-16 in Team A's favour"

That's about as indepth as he gets. If you think thats cutting edge and the type of informative analysis you're supposed to get from an alleged expert than you're a little too easily pleased.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4