One big thing to take out of that game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Lussick was great in what, his 2nd NRL match? DCE also really stood up knowing something was amiss with Foran??
Pleanty of positives, I don't have time to list them all. :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I thought Lussick was great in what, his 2nd NRL match? DCE also really stood up knowing something was amiss with Foran??
Pleanty of positives, I don't have time to list them all. :)

He did have a strong game

There are some positives to come out of the game.... It's only round 16 and there is still much room for improvement in us. If that was the first semi final I'd be concerned but they'll learn from the many mistakes they made and be a better side for it.
They looked tired last week against Parra and they weren't able to match the Dragons intensity last night which makes me think the bye has come a just the right time.
So.... depending on how the injury situation pans out, we should have a stronger and healthier side by the time we take on Souths in 2 weeks and last's nights loss will be long behind us.

Fonz said:
Snake absolutely mowing down Darius Boyd made me squirt a bit!
dont let gronk hear you say that the old

I wanna Root BS thread may make a comeback if he does :)

The difference between us and them was discipline. They had it in spades. We were never at the same level as them in that regard and we completely lost the plot with it about 15 mins into the second half.

I believe we are the more skillful team. Resolve our discipline problem and I'm confident we can get them in the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4