one day on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mudgeagle

Reserve Grader
well its been over 24 hours since we had our sponsors announced and to be truthful apart from still being a bit disappointed about it the response from the news papers and TV were all very positive maybe just maybe the club made a real good effort out of a bad situation been a fair while since we were on the back pages and TV all channels for something good maybe the sky is not going to fall .....:)

mudgeagle link said:
well its been over 24 hours since we had our sponsors announced and to be truthful apart from still being a bit disappointed about it the response from the news papers and TV were all very positive maybe just maybe the club made a real good effort out of a bad situation been a fair while since we were on the back pages and TV all channels for something good maybe the sky is not going to fall .....:)

Dude, as Penn said himself in the below article, they aren't really sponsors (love the pained look on Lowey's face too !):

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/clubs-begging-bowl/

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298966181[/time]

Also, for those that say it isn't LOWE'S job to find a sponsor, eat these words, and quoted:-

“Graham (CEO Graham Lowe) is working really hard. We’ve certainly got some strong leads that we are working on. We are endeavouring to find someone new.

“Ultimately, if we don’t find a sponsor, we’ll have to find the money elsewhere. Shareholders will have to pick up the shortfall.”

If that doesn't suggest Lowe was the one looking, then I just don't know what to say or think....Jonesy?

I never said it "wasn't" Lowes job, just that I heard it wasn't in his job description....perhaps I heard wrong?

mudgeagle link said:

Zorba, is that you?

sydsider link said:
FFS bring back Grant Mayer.With the Bears about to come back and cashed up,this is not a good look.
We can't afford him now.  Thank Max and the FC lackeys. 

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4