One final change coming today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have to do a fresh isntall of the forums and see how we go. Hopefully this should end the **** of the last few days. It means about 15 minutes or more of down time. I am just in the process of creating a new theme for us and then that should be sweet

Will let you know in this thread before we do it. Once that happens I will then be working on pulling us over to another software once I theme it and get familiar with it.

For now just sit tight and use the site as normal

Dan

Though you may all like this one :)

Still ironing out some minor bugs but yeah this should keep us happy for a few weeks until I can get us off of this behemoth

Dan the new template looks great mate and it's easier on the eyes i thought i was in another forum at first lol. My bad i didn't know there was a thread for this already.

hoax1210au link said:
Heaps better Dan
thanks mate

Agreed, although, what's happened to all of the sig pictures? They've all shrank (higher res?). I can see that the writing on BE's sig is now very hard to read.

Big tick Dan. Much easier on the eyes with the text on darker background. Nice.

Just out of interest, hows the soup sipping early bed times going on up there in the hervey retirement village.

ta mate. Yeah it's great up here, really starting to enjoy it, especially now we play oztag etc. Really enjoying life up here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6