One for the conspiracy theorists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ConcernedSupporter

Reserve Grader
If memory serves me correctly, not too long ago, we were accused of not fielding a full strength side against the Warriors so they could make it into the finals.

So therefore, is it worth betting on the Warriors this weekend to come out firing against Melbourne in order to re-pay the favour they owe us??? Thus allowing 4th place and a home semi in within our reach?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Warriors are a rabble this year, although Stacy Jones last game might serve to motivate them to a face saving loss.

PS I dont remember that game you are referring too

Warriors have played OK the past couple of weeks and could be in with a shot, but I have heard today they have a massive injury toll from yesterday

The game I'm talking about might have been the second last of the round either year before last or even the one before that.. I think, lol I know, I know drink less remember more.

Warriors v Melbourne at 5.30 Saturday, we play at 7.30.

I hate tipping the warriors as they are my hoodoo team, if I tip them to win they lose and if I tip them to lose they end up winning, ahhhhh the heartache they cause.

I just wish for a change they do the right thing by us and actually get one over the NRL love child and put out of action Smith Inglis and co for the following week thats if we can stop the tits next week.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
The game I'm talking about might have been the second last of the round either year before last or even the one before that.. I think, lol I know, I know drink less remember more.

Warriors v Melbourne at 5.30 Saturday, we play at 7.30.

It was 2007

We rested 6 of the big names, and still hung in there for a while

That loss caused me a lot of grief

The warriors are a bogey side for Melbourne... the warriors have a habit of beating them.

I'm confident they can roll them... I'm more confident they can roll them than I am us rolling the titans... although I've heard the titans are gonna rest a couple of players.. mark minichello etc.

Mannering and Price gone for the year

And from what I have heard today Vatuvei, Ropati and a couple of others may be added to that. Manu will be the big one

Maybe they will now put some young guys in their team that play with heart.  Still a danger game for the purple pricks

Prior to Sunday's kickoff I had a conspiracy theory that it would be ensured that the Sharks beat Manly due to an extremely uneven penalty count or possibly an Eagle being sent off. It absolutely shocked me that the Sharkies got the rougher end of the stick, but I think the NRL hates the sharks as much as they hate Manly.

Another conspiracy theory I have going at the moment is that St George are doing some sort of foxing with their losses. Wayne Bennett Broncos teams have often been favourites, then had mass losing streaks prior to the finals and ended up winning the premiership. Don't trust what's going on there.  From the beginning of the whole Wayne Bennett/St George thing I've believed it's been an NRL conspiracy to finally get the Dragons another premiership. I hope they get smashed to pieces.

And I'm still having illusional fantasies: Manly to go back to back, then Stewy and I off to the Bahamas.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
[quote author=DVS Matt link=topic=181534.msg239207#msg239207 date=1251695999]
We have to somehow beat the Tits first
exactly dvs but surely we can't play like we did on sunday.
[/quote]

I may be wrong but I thought the storm warriors was before our game.

ergo we will know beforehand if we are a shot at 4th spot.

Think he meant on current form we are unlikely to beat the tits so its a moot point whether Melbourne win or not, rather than who plays first chronologically

However, Fro is still right. We don't have to beat the Tits first, we have to beat them later. All those quaffing the famous lobster & caviar sandwiches and happy hour drinks at the Footie Club function will be listening intently no doubt  8)

We need to win either way - if not fourth, fifth is needed as to go to Scum South Capital and win again is no easy ask. 6th and below and you must win in the first week even to survive, which is not easy with the home ground advantage against you.

Canteen Worker link said:
We need to win either way - if not fourth, fifth is needed as to go to Scum South Capital and win again is no easy ask. 6th and below and you must win in the first week even to survive, which is not easy with the home ground advantage against you.

well to be honest.....it doesnt matter where you finish you have to win.

The lowest placed loser drops out, that could be as high as 4th

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4