One more time and with feeling: "i hate the dogs"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sean1976

Reserve Grader
Sorry, late in the season, i've gotta get this off my chest one last time how much I hate the f.cking Dogs.
There's two areas of tackling in recent years that skirt around the rules and allow a tackler to seriously injure an opponent without even a penalty and the dogs have been the main perpetraitors of both.
Graham leading with his head (ie headbutting) in last years grandfinal was one of the most flagrant examples of common assault in a game of football I have ever seen. The first tackle of Burgess almost took him out of the game from the get go. Their best player and the heart and soul of the team - wouldnt that have been nice. Unfortunately he went on to play the whole game with a broken cheekbone. The second later in the game on Tyrell (?) came at a time that Graham had completely lost his rag due to frustrations with how the game was going. Tyrell was seriously injured and will probably be talking to a neurologist about it 20 years later. But hey, it was within the rules.
Now we've got Eastwood seriously injuring three players this year with his grapple trip tackle. Benji Marshall on the weekend was the latest. There were fears that Bryce Cartrwright wouldnt play again after Eastwood got him earlier in the year, ending his seaon. This is how he described it: "he tackled me, my leg got twisted and the whole thing went numb from my hip down to my foot. I lost all cartilage, broke the bone, tore every ligament and the morning after the whole leg was black."
Throw in the giant trolls assault on Widdop on the weekend. I can't say I've every hated a team more than I hate the Dogs.

Have to agree. In the same class as the Storm with their vile tactics, or even worse.
Actually, they'd be worse now, with Slime-turd re-interpreting the rules to fit into the Doggies agenda.

Slime-turd, Dogler, Big oafs with dirty tactics = Scumdogs.

Last edited:
All I hear you guys talk about are the grubs like Slater and Scam Smith, but if the are two bigger thugs in the game than Kasiano and Pritchard, I haven't seen them. It is as if they go out of their way to deliberately maim and injure. As for Kasiano, look how he spoke to that female reporter a few years ago. As for the Roosters beating them this week, I haven't supported a team other than Manly so much in my life. Put them down!

To OP - Have you seen the tackle on Bryce Cartwright that ended his 2014 season (Not 2015 as you have suggested)? Or are you just going off of what a reporter has said?

To OP - Have you seen the tackle on Bryce Cartwright that ended his 2014 season (Not 2015 as you have suggested)? Or are you just going off of what a reporter has said?

Ha? I'm "going off" on what I saw and a direct quote from Cartwright.

Ha? I'm "going off" on what I saw and a direct quote from Cartwright.

Okay fair enough, check out the tackle against Cartwright and Gordon below.

Cartwright incident at 8:49

Gordon incident at 1:01

Cartwright's incident was in 2014, Gordon's is from 2012.

I hope the Rorters smash them.

Nothing would give me more satisfaction than watching Despicable kicking the cat.

Can't stand the Scumdogs.

I hate the dogs but I hate the Roosters too and I think the Broncos have a better chance of beating the dogs.

I also hate the Broncos, and the Storm.

The only teams I don't hate who are still in are the Cowboys (whom I only mildly dislike) and the Sharks. But both of these teams have never won the comp and that fills me with joy too. No matter who wins this year I'll be unhappy about it. But I think the situation I'd be least unhappy with is the Sharks getting over the line. They've suffered enough anyway.

Was just reading that the dog mascot has been hanging out in Bondi and the dog's 'army' are going to march from Central to Allianz on Friday with drums etc.
I can see the funny side with the mascot but the march seems an incredibly wanky thing to do.
I hate the chooks but hope they smash the dogs.

Was just reading that the dog mascot has been hanging out in Bondi and the dog's 'army' are going to march from Central to Allianz on Friday with drums etc.
I can see the funny side with the mascot but the march seems an incredibly wanky thing to do.
I hate the chooks but hope they smash the dogs.
Leave Grubby alone you Guys :giggle:
I don't think that the Dogs can back up after a Rorters game - that's why I want them to win this week @:cool:

The marching is what the Wanderers Supporters do - so maybe they're soccer Fans as well.
It would be funny to see them march up Oxford Street instead, it is only a couple of streets north from Eddy Avenue :p

The marching is what the Wanderers Supporters do - so maybe they're soccer Fans as well.
But HM, I don't think doggies fans are clever enough to possibly understand the rules of, and follow two codes. Way too complicated.:p
But they are remarkably talented in the area of being complete w*nkers.:D

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4