One more time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
How did we lose to the panthers?

They are the joke of the competition this year. The new bunnies you could probably say.

The Dragons have the injuries to shrug the tag I feel (this season anyway) but the pathers are just shocking. The quality of their roster leads me to question Matt Elliots true ability as a coach. Every week he blames it on the ref.

Anyhow, I reckon the loss to them is the most embarrassing, despite the fact they actually turned up to play against us, they have been nothing more than PL quality since.

I was thinking the same thing, i just shake my head thinking how did we lose to that rabble!!!!!

Simple really, Manly are currently no better than Penrith and will loose to St George.
They have nothing in attack make too many mistakes and will be lucky to finish in the top six.
I really think they will be lucky to win another two or three games.
You can give me a hard time but just remember who predicted this in another 8 weeks or so.

THANK YOU CW. If you came on here with your usual happy-go-lucky attitude, I would have absolutely burst at the seams !!!

Simple really, Manly are currently no better than Penrith and will loose to St George.
They have nothing in attack make too many mistakes and will be lucky to finish in the top six.
I really think they will be lucky to win another two or three games.
You can give me a hard time but just remember who predicted this in another 8 weeks or so.

If you had wrote that 20 minutes earlier you could have been known as the modern day nostradamus, still it was about 6 all at that time although the writing was on the wall

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4